What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo brunette is way better. No need to dye anything. Yes you are, perfection defined. :D

see ur preference is not hair color, but me; baby keep this up and I just give u the position without looking at ur resume ;)

"Darling" is way over-rated anyways. Brilliant is actually what does the trick. Just one wish, I would love it if you have long pretty-jet-black hair, this way I'll have the whole set! :P

@ZYXW jet black hair..remember..:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbay your math sucks! :D

chalo bey o Laila Majnu.......I am Going....Bbye.......

@ZYXW tumhey apni umra sey DOUBLE age vaala @Hyperion mubarak ho.......

Tauba Tauba.....iss jalil ko koi Sharm bhi nahi hai.......

YA ALLAH!!!!!

Naughty you. You also a member of mile high club? :D

Me nah, I am a good girl but had i been the flight attendant on ur plane baby screw member, u would have been founder and me president of the club. but nah I was just heading over to take a shower so I wanted to make sure u had ur naughtiest personality on ;) :omghaha: LOLOLOLOLOLOL JK JK JK JK

Have a pleasingly hot shower! :P

Me nah, I am a good girl but had i been the flight attendant on ur plane baby screw member, u would have been founder and me president of the club. but nah I was just heading over to take a shower so I wanted to make sure u had ur naughtiest personality on ;) :omghaha: LOLOLOLOLOLOL JK JK JK JK

chalo bey o Laila Majnu.......I am Going....Bbye.......

@ZYXW tumhey apni umra sey DOUBLE age vaala @Hyperion mubarak ho.......

Tauba Tauba.....iss jalil ko koi Sharm bhi nahi hai.......

YA ALLAH!!!!!

:rofl: aramsay darling, I wouldn't want u to gt a heart attack with all this stress, im not in med. school yet hahahahaah :P

@Hyperion too busy laying it on her thick I see...acha waise Armstrong seems to be sort of moderating these days...your effect? Anyway lage raho..free hoge to batana.
@ZYXW

LORD!! :omghaha:

And remember, I have a stack of Engineering degrees. I am from a Nawab family. It's usual for us to marry multiple 13 - 16 younger partners. So nothing new here! :D

@ZYXW 's age ------> 18 years.

Your Age ------> 35 years.

Approx. DOUBLE AGE :D

I am an ENGINEER remember?? :azn:

And remember, I have a stack of Engineering degrees. I am from a Nawab family. It's usual for us to marry multiple 13 - 16 younger partners. So nothing new here! :D

The only DIFFERENCE IS - I have EARNED IT!!! you have BOUGHT IT!!! :D

Oh I am PROUD of Myself :)

Well, enjoy however you can in my absence. After all, I can't let you suffer my absence. Love you that much. :P

Poor @arp2041, will soon have an attack. What sort, that remains to be seen. :D

Oh please, how hot can it possibly get, ur all the way in turkey :whistle:
jk jk jk :P

@ZYXW 's age ------> 18 years.

Your Age ------> 35 years.

Approx. DOUBLE AGE :D

I am an ENGINEER remember?? :azn:

Exactly, I bring in he novelty, he brings in experience and you bring in the drama n spice, the three of us will live happily ever after n have tons of fun :rofl:

@Hyperion too busy laying it on her thick I see...acha waise Armstrong seems to be sort of moderating these days...your effect? Anyway lage raho..free hoge to batana.
@ZYXW

LORD!! :omghaha:

hey what is it? I can't see it on my phone! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom