Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
283976_597507230262569_1654972224_n.jpg

Nawaz-Sharif-Helicopter.jpg

"Hi, my name is Nawaz Sharif, Lion Of Pakistan, L.O.P. for short."

"They also call me V.O.P.Y.W.W.(voice of Pakistani youth world wide)."

Nawaz-Sharif-Helicopter.jpg

In flattering, you take the numero uno spot. But that's what I like about you, nothing makes me more happy than a healthy dose of flattery from people I admire, and I admire your wits a lot! :D

Nah I take the numero uno spot in everything, let's face it. As for flatery, I only save it for the rare species of powerful men I am attracted to ;) LOLOLOL No need to admire babes, you bring out the best of my charm so i think the compliment goes to u :P

This picture shows the origins of someone from his toes according to a study:
181447_480639535341366_2045408714_n.jpg

1- Arabic
2- Romanian
3- Greek
4- Germanic
5- Celtic

What about you guys?

I turned to be Greek :nana:
@Arabian Legend

How could that be?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're all fine mate. What about you? :)

Surviving somehow mate... responsibilities increased many a fold and struggling to step into bigger shoes.... How's the newly wed couple? corners, boxes and space sharing pe fights shuru hui?

LOL.. I think you got a promotion. First of all congratulations are in order! :partay:

The newly weds are doing A-OK! :D No dude, no fights whatsoever. You have to remember, we have been living together for over 8 years, so we are perfectly acclimatized to each others presence and habits. Besides, the house is f*cking huge, and I never interfere with the deco. It's all her job and taste. I just love to gaze at her looking-pretty. :P

Surviving somehow mate... responsibilities increased many a fold and struggling to step into bigger shoes.... How's the newly wed couple? corners, boxes and space sharing pe fights shuru hui?

LOL.. I think you got a promotion. First of all congratulations are in order! :partay:

The newly weds are doing A-OK! :D No dude, no fights whatsoever. You have to remember, we have been living together for over 8 years, so we are perfectly acclimatized to each others presence and habits. Besides, the house is f*cking huge, and I never interfere with the deco. It's all her job and taste. I just love to gaze at her looking-pretty. :P

Thanks mate! Yes, a promotion to now head the Global finance function and work directly with Group CFO.. So, it's hectic but sexy...

BTW, you'll be in Istanbul in July? I am really thinking of making the trip... :)

LOL. Congrats once again bro! Btw, work is never sexy, no matter what. If you do think so, you need to get you priorities fixed! :P

Yups, will be in Istanbul during July. You are most welcome whenever your schedule allows you to. It's going to be fun! :D

Thanks mate! Yes, a promotion to now head the Global finance function and work directly with Group CFO.. So, it's hectic but sexy...

BTW, you'll be in Istanbul in July? I am really thinking of making the trip... :)

Bhawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa... :D

From today onwards, you me bros. No more spanking each-other on other threads.... Peace... :P

Nang ow pa pukhtoo.... pa gherat dunya manali de.....:agree::pakistan:

This picture shows the origins of someone from his toes according to a study:
181447_480639535341366_2045408714_n.jpg

1- Arabic
2- Romanian
3- Greek
4- Germanic
5- Celtic

What about you guys?

I turned to be Greek :nana:
@Arabian Legend

How could that be?