What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till yesterday it was going flipping amazing. Got married last month! :D

At the moment, my party trailing @ 2013 elections... not in a very happy mood right now... :P

@Hyperion

long time no see man. hows it going?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, how did the election day go, fun fun fun ;) , what did you folks do with your day off!

Till yesterday it was going flipping amazing. Got married last month! :D

At the moment, my party trailing @ 2013 elections... not in a very happy mood right now... :P

Oh so you were on your honey moon, congrats buddy. Yeah, I have noticed the whole PTI thing, but hey that's democracy. Everyone is allowed to vote on the basis of having an ID, the credentials for voting should be a bit higher.

Yo maybe @AUSTERLITZ can help you he got some good historical sources.

Btw who is winning in the polls @Armstrong @Marshmallow?? :undecided:

Ok i'm not sure whats the query,i'm guessing its on sikh medieval armour.

The sikhs generally used a combination of Plate mail and chain mail armour.The Advantage is that chain mail offers superb protection against slashing attacks and is lighter,plate mail is more bulky and heavier but offers greatly enhanced protection against thrusting attacks,Plate mail is the ultimate in ancient armour technology..but a whole body of platemail is enormously costly,immensely heavy and in indian tropical temperatures an oven.
So what was mostly done was to use the chainmail to provide general all round protection while the platemail was used to cover the vital body organs [chest/abdomen/intestine area].

The two types of armour mostly used by sikhs were chahar i aina which used four connected plate mail pieces over a chain mail matrix.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The other was a similar plate mail/chainmail combo called zirah bagtar.

]

Ok i'm not sure whats the query,i'm guessing its on sikh medieval armour.

The sikhs generally used a combination of Plate mail and chain mail armour.The Advantage is that chain mail offers superb protection against slashing attacks and is lighter,plate mail is more bulky and heavier but offers greatly enhanced protection against thrusting attacks,Plate mail is the ultimate in ancient armour technology..but a whole body of platemail is enormously costly,immensely heavy and in indian tropical temperatures an oven.
So what was mostly done was to use the chainmail to provide general all round protection while the platemail was used to cover the vital body organs [chest/abdomen/intestine area].

The two types of armour mostly used by sikhs were chahar i aina which used four connected plate mail pieces over a chain mail matrix.

The other was a similar plate mail/chainmail combo called zirah bagtar.

]

Thanks yaara...:smitten:

I knew about the Char aina armor, sanjo, dhal and tegh...I actually wanted to know if they were using something akin to below..rajput/mughal specimen, late 1500s...

GoldJacketArmour1.jpg

No sikhs prefer mixed armours,not pure plate cuirasses.Those were very popular in europe.

I want to eat a few nawaz leagueez..... :taz:

Well , actually he has somehow won what I predict will be majority of the seats :( I do not know whether it was sympathy for consistent dismissal of his Govt in the past or some other factor at play .

But you can be sure of one thing , if this Govt doesn't mend its ways , then we might see the 111th Brigade being mobilized soon and the ' my dear countrymen ' thing . Already , we are in a financial crisis .

If it comes to that, I hope this time they execute his whole family instead of sending them to exile!

Well , actually he has somehow won what I predict will be majority of the seats :( I do not know whether it was sympathy for consistent dismissal of his Govt in the past or some other factor at play .

But you can be sure of one thing , if this Govt doesn't mend its ways , then we might see the 111th Brigade being mobilized soon and the ' my dear countrymen ' thing . Already , we are in a financial crisis .

If it comes to that, I hope this time they execute his whole family instead of sending them to exile!

I hope so too !

Last time he ruled , the treasury went empty when Musharraf took over . :(

Yara, I'll be deffinitely coming to NYC, pretty soon. First I need to take mom to London for a very small cardiac procedure. Nothing serious.

Yeah, I missed you guys too. I got so busy in Pakistan, first the marriage and then the elections. Spent shi''''t-loads on elections, in support of IK. Hired / bought / leased / borrowed 280+ cars / vans / buses to take voters to polling stations. Visited various villages to convince people during the campaign, even wifey was busy in Islamabad making loads of telephone calls, managing stuff.

What he doesn't get is that we are allowed to marry 4 wives. Infidel.... :rofl:

Bland butter knife. Na gharr ka, na ghaat ka! :D

Babes you have to come but im leaing for the summer so i might mis u now :( but lmk whenever u do decide to! Oh I see, my best wishes with that, yes, that's more important! Hope it works out well, w.e. it is:)
honestly i can not even imagine how disappointed you are with this whole thing after putting in so much effort n work but u did it for pakistan n the country has so many ppl's prayers with it, I am sure none of it will go to waste. Yes, temp. setback, but i have high hopes for it n i believe that every little thing u do does have an impact...maybe pakistan is just wants u as president n me as prime minister b4 it improves ;) LOLOL
that's cute, is she interested in politics? And how is she, did she enjoy her time in pakistan? :P

lmaoo @arp2041 u read that? FOUR times, y do u think so many ppl convert to islam :omghaha:

Yikes! baby what am I then? :azn:

Before I visit, I will definitely check with you! :P Your counterpart is all happy in Pakistan. She is fixing the house we got for ourselves in Islamabad. I'll buy you a bigger one, when the time comes. Don't fret it. :P

@arp2041, see, it's all natural for us to wish for a second / third / or a fourth wife. As long as we can keep them financially stable, happy and are able to do justice in-the-sack. You wouldn't understand, maybe it's a local phenomenon! :D

Babes you have to come but im leaing for the summer so i might mis u now :( but lmk whenever u do decide to! Oh I see, my best wishes with that, yes, that's more important! Hope it works out well, w.e. it is:)
honestly i can not even imagine how disappointed you are with this whole thing after putting in so much effort n work but u did it for pakistan n the country has so many ppl's prayers with it, I am sure none of it will go to waste. Yes, temp. setback, but i have high hopes for it n i believe that every little thing u do does have an impact...maybe pakistan is just wants u as president n me as prime minister b4 it improves ;) LOLOL
that's cute, is she interested in politics? And how is she, did she enjoy her time in pakistan? :P

lmaoo @arp2041 u read that? FOUR times, y do u think so many ppl convert to islam :omghaha:

Yikes! baby what am I then? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom