What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abingdonboy yaara, I've been researching on Sikh arms and armor, found plenty of arms but very little information on armor.

Could you perhaps help me out? Information and above all pictorial representations would be very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon @Marshmallow @Mani2020 @LoveIcon @HRK @A.Rafay - I just came back after casting my vote ! :bunny:

PTI stalls outside the premises were full of people searching for their codes & all of that whereas there were hardly any people on the other two (PML N & Jamat-i-Islami) ! :)

PPP didn't even bother to have a stall ! :omghaha:

OMG ARMSTRONG ITS PTI ALL DA WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:bunny:

@Marshmallow all the way :pop:
IMG_20130511_183104_zpsd06fa44e.jpg

@Abingdonboy yaara, I've been researching on Sikh arms and armor, found plenty of arms but very little information on armor.

Could you perhaps help me out? Information and above all pictorial representations would be very helpful.

Wish I could help you out buddy but I'm no Sikh historian, you probably no more about this aspect of Sikhs than I do! Sorry bro.

Wish I could help you out buddy but I'm no Sikh historian, you probably no more about this aspect of Sikhs than I do! Sorry bro.

Darn it! All I have is the common "char aina" armor used by all the orientals including Sikhs. Any chance someone in family might be able to shed some light- or someone you know?

Darn it! All I have is the common "char aina" armor used by all the orientals including Sikhs. Any chance someone in family might be able to shed some light- or someone you know?

Yo maybe @AUSTERLITZ can help you he got some good historical sources.

Btw who is winning in the polls @Armstrong @Marshmallow?? :undecided:

I'll ask around for you bud!

OMG ARMSTRONG ITS PTI ALL DA WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:bunny:

Marsha when will final results gonna be declared??

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the win of Pee Pee Pee :tup:

Marsha when will final results gonna be declared??

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the win of Pee Pee Pee :tup:

ELECTIONS AT SOM STATIONS HADNT HAPPN AGAIN SO WUD DO DAT BUT MOST OF DA ELECTION HAS BEEN DON....

AT NIGHT IN 2/3 HOURS...THOU RESULTS COMIN OUT BUT NOT OFFICIAL YET

Y PPP?:taz:

ELECTIONS AT SOM STATIONS HADNT HAPPN AGAIN SO WUD DO DAT BUT MOST OF DA ELECTION HAS BEEN DON....

AT NIGHT IN 2/3 HOURS...THOU RESULTS COMIN OUT BUT NOT OFFICIAL YET

Y PPP?:taz:

Hope you don't write like this in Exams otherwise ------> :hitwall:

Y PPP?

B'coz Zardari is the MOST honest man in ENTIRE sub-continent, he hasn't taken a SINGLE PENNY more than the usual 10%.

He hasn't changed his rate even when there is double digit Inflation in Pakistan & the Pakistan Rupee has nearly depreciated 80-90%.

SUCH AN HONEST MAN :)

Hope you don't write like this in Exams otherwise ------> :hitwall:

Y PPP?

B'coz Zardari is the MOST honest man in ENTIRE sub-continent, he hasn't taken a SINGLE PENNY more than the usual 10%.

He hasn't changed his rate even when there is double digit Inflation in Pakistan & the Pakistan Rupee has nearly depreciated 80-90%.

SUCH AN HONEST MAN :)

lol SO U WER JOKIN...I THOT U LIKE ZARDARI CHOR:girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom