What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell anybody, he has been on pills..

@BLACKEAGLE
:rofl:
shocked.gif
and you know this because....

Last edited by a moderator:
why would something bad happen to their female relatives just because they have pictures of naked women... ?

when you promote all kind of evil and vulgarity the fire reaches your house to rise of rapes in India is example off it

they should not cry and blame others if something bad happens to women related to them thy are responsible
@Zarvan I do not see why THEIR women should pay for THEIR action! Every thawaab and every sin is for his alone to bear! ALLAH said

And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

[It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant."

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

Surah Al-Isra verses 13-15

Because he told me, plz keep it a secret. :pop:
@BLACKEAGLE we have a word in Urdu which reminds me of you....SHIKAIDU TATTOO :rofl:

It is one who rats out :angel:

Am only joking :angel: but seriously the no. of times you told about him reminded me of that term :rofl: :rofl:

when you promote all kind of evil and vulgarity the fire reaches your house to rise of rapes in India is example off it

vulgarity was lot more in 80s and 90s..its much more tasteful now... there is no rise in rape in India.. just more cases are highlighted in media now..more women feeling confident to press charge...
exactly same in pakistan... in spite of 'we are all holy nice people' and wearing conservative dress, rape cases are high there.
rape also happens due to gap in power(young boys, orphanage, civil war) and lawlessness not due to women wearing less. :)

@Zarvan I do not see why THEIR women should pay for THEIR action! Every thawaab and every sin is for his alone to bear! ALLAH said

Surah Al-Isra verses 13-15

@BLACKEAGLE we have a word in Urdu which reminds me of you....SHIKAIDU TATTOO :rofl:

It is one who rats out :angel:

Am only joking :angel: but seriously the no. of times you told about him reminded me of that term :rofl: :rofl:

when you promote evil in society than you will also face the harm sooner or later

vulgarity was lot more in 80s and 90s..its much more tasteful now... there is no rise in rape in India.. just more cases are highlighted in media now..more women feeling confident to press charge...
exactly same in pakistan... in spite of 'we are all holy nice people' and wearing conservative dress, rape cases are high there.
rape also happens due to gap in power(young boys, orphanage, civil war) and lawlessness not due to women wearing less. :)

keep living in denial but one day this evil will reach your home too

when you promote evil in society than you will also face the harm sooner or later
@Zarvan hence, why tarnish the whole family? Surah Al-Isra is clear person's own doing will be for him alone! It is disgusting mentality to bring in ANYONE else who is NOT involved!
@Zarvan please do not make Islam sound like some barbaric unjust ritual! It is a peaceful and just religion showcase it for what it is or remain silent!

keep living in denial but one day this evil will reach your home too
nope.. that is why we are making people more conscious of gender issues... that just because a woman is dressed in less cloths she is not 'asking for it'. Those who dont understand will have to face law.
majority of rape happens by person you know, by empowering women, those people will be scared to do anything.

Its not my job to ask an woman how she should dress, should not be others either.

BTW I know people with mentality like you want to 'punish' women, as to how dare they defy social norms... in fast changing India, such people and such thought will be history.

nope.. that is why we are making people more conscious of gender issues... that just because a woman is dressed in less cloths she is not 'asking for it'. Those who dont understand will have to face law.
majority of rape happens by person you know, by empowering women, those people will be scared to do anything.

Its not my job to ask an woman how she should dress, should not be others either.

BTW I know people with mentality like you want to 'punish' women, as to how dare they defy social norms... in fast changing India, such people and such thought will be history.

USA has better laws still they are not able to control rape promoting nudity will increase rape make as many hard laws as you can they will be off no use

USA has better laws still they are not able to control rape promoting nudity will increase rape make as many hard laws as you can they will be off no use
well UK has much better law, women wear whatever they want and very few rapes here. Same in many other european countries.
why would nudity promote rape.. I am not promoting nudity by the way, people are free to wear whatever they want..
Did I say women should wear less, or wearing less is better?
I dont like others imposing their will on me, how I should dress, I dress less in summer and more in winter. Let women decide how they dress.

Ah I have just remembered, I had been a regular member in an Arab defense forum for about 6 years without getting a single warning,:D but one time I lost my temper with Egyptians and attacked them with few powerful posts and as a result I was permanently banned. :lol:, our forums are like small dictatorships, can you believe that criticizing an Arab leader or people could get you banned for two months or even permanently?

After I was banned I moved in here. :)

So how are we Pakistanis compared to Arab moderators and admins when it comes to moderation based on political correctness and political censorship?

Same with Iranian forums. I get a permanent ban from a liberal Iranian forum who accused me of being Hezbollahi and supporter of Islamic Republic, I also got banned from a religious Iranian forum for being "a western mercenary". :lol: and trust me I didn't troll at all on those forums, they ban you just because they suspect something, without any proof.

Above examples are a perfect representation of the censorship in Middle Eastern countries, albeit on a smaller scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom