Not open for further replies.
****** idher aa ja... @arp2041

Love, you too. Come back home..... @ZYXW

Patwari sahab aap bhe aa jayen @Armstrong

Shooter you too @balixd

Empress in waiting @Talon, come and ***** here with us
@A.Rafay, rona band karr aur idher aa

Six Stars?? Sure??

Ja baksh diya tujhey......tu bhi kya yaad rakhega kis dildar dhushman sey paala pada hai :rolleyes:

Btw, Hello darling @ZYXW :D

How are you.....

Going to sleep now, bbye :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shooter you too @balixd

LMAOOOO Hypeyyy how are you, w.e. happened to u dropping by nyc? and yes baby we all missed you sooo mcuh! In fact @arp2041 even cried after you left :rofl: it's true I saw him ;)

Six Stars?? Sure??

Ja baksh diya tujhey......tu bhi kya yaad rakhega kis dildar dhushman sey paala pada hai :rolleyes:

Btw, Hello darling @ZYXW :D

How are you.....

Going to sleep now, bbye :)

pshhh @Hyperion, you noe he tries to keep us apart because he secretly has a thing for u n uses ur marraige as an excuse :azn: it's true! :D

Yara, I'll be deffinitely coming to NYC, pretty soon. First I need to take mom to London for a very small cardiac procedure. Nothing serious.

Yeah, I missed you guys too. I got so busy in Pakistan, first the marriage and then the elections. Spent shi''''t-loads on elections, in support of IK. Hired / bought / leased / borrowed 280+ cars / vans / buses to take voters to polling stations. Visited various villages to convince people during the campaign, even wifey was busy in Islamabad making loads of telephone calls, managing stuff.

LMAOOOO Hypeyyy how are you, w.e. happened to u dropping by nyc? and yes baby we all missed you sooo mcuh! In fact @arp2041 even cried after you left :rofl: it's true I saw him ;)

What he doesn't get is that we are allowed to marry 4 wives. Infidel.... :rofl:

pshhh @Hyperion, you noe he tries to keep us apart because he secretly has a thing for u n uses ur marraige as an excuse :azn: it's true! :D

Bland butter knife. Na gharr ka, na ghaat ka! :D

no darling ur not another chamch in his plate....you're more like the knife :omghaha: jk jk :P

Shooter you too @balixd

29442619_crying-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back