What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother have you heard of the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Drama serial that was partly filmed in Bosnia involving a few Bosnian actors where they filmed the War & followed the Pakistani contingent in Bosnia in a dramatized account of it !

They showed Tuzla & Mostar ! The death & destruction was very heart wrenching, I'm so sorry that we failed to do anything to help our Muslim brethren in Bosnia; my Dad told me that when the drama was aired in the middle of '98 & people saw the bullet riddled buildings, the destruction & the terrible things that had happened most were very angry at what had happened & how we didn't contribute enough in '95 & '94 when the Bosnian War was on !
@eajvoSA

brothr if u kno abt good resturants n hotels wid gud food in Bosnia,juz dun tell @Armstrong....or ull b in trouble forever:girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

Last edited by a moderator:
noo i dint watch:undecided: wht is dat abt!:cheesy:

nw do u kno dat ur premortor cortex of brain stoppd workin last year?:cheesy:

u dun kno it i bet?:cheesy:

so i also dunno abt som things? :P :meeting:

You should watch it....its very good but at times its very heart wrenching to watch knowing that many of those fictional accounts are based on real life tragedies that Bosniaks had to go through.

You can find it on Youtube ! :)

You should watch it....its very good but at times its very heart wrenching to watch knowing that many of those fictional accounts are based on real life tragedies that Bosniaks had to go through.

You can find it on Youtube ! :)

us my hota kia hy? whose da hero n heroin?:pop: my her movie nae dekti...:what:

@eajvoSA : Here is a song from that same drama serial - I always love the sound of it but I don't know what it means ! Can you briefly tell me what the Bosnian song is about ? :)

us my hota kia hy? whose da hero n heroin?:pop: my her movie nae dekti...:what:

Its not a movie...its a drama serial ! And the heroes & heroines are Pakistani soldiers & some civilians both Pakistani & Bosnian ! :)

@eajvoSA : Here is a song from that same drama serial - I always love the sound of it but I don't know what it means ! Can you briefly tell me what the Bosnian song is about ? :)

Its not a movie...its a drama serial ! And the heroes & heroines are Pakistani soldiers & some civilians both Pakistani & Bosnian ! :)

o grt....:pakistan:

but wud hav watchd it if thy had iranian soldiers fightin n winnin haha
smileys-happy-774096.gif

jk....

Brother have you heard of the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Drama serial that was partly filmed in Bosnia involving a few Bosnian actors where they filmed the War & followed the Pakistani contingent in Bosnia in a dramatized account of it !

They showed Tuzla & Mostar ! The death & destruction was very heart wrenching, I'm so sorry that we failed to do anything to help our Muslim brethren in Bosnia; my Dad told me that when the drama was aired in the middle of '98 & people saw the bullet riddled buildings, the destruction & the terrible things that had happened most were very angry at what had happened & how we didn't contribute enough in '95 & '94 when the Bosnian War was on; we were sanctioned due to our nukes & we had a post-soviet Afghanistan to deal with that was threatening to send refugees into Pakistan due to the continued instability & the warlordism & proxy wars being fought there.

You can find the Drama Serial on Youtube !

No, i didnt heard about that serial.

Mostar was inpacted by the war even more then Sarajevo. Part of my family is from Mostar. It was hell, in 93 we fought on two fronts there, against Serbs and Croats.

well, in all honesty it was very complicated to help us b/c of intertwining interests of big powers in that time. I myself Im thankful for any kind of help, dont metter how "small" it was. It had an impact on the ground. Serbs planned for all to be over in few months, we hold for 3,5 years. Even menaged to turn the tide.
@Marshmallow

haha. U two have some thing going on here, a? :D

No, i didnt heard about that serial.

Mostar was inpacted by the war even more then Sarajevo. Part of my family is from Mostar. It was hell, in 93 we fought on two fronts there, against Serbs and Croats.

well, in all honesty it was very complicated to help us b/c of intertwining interests of big powers in that time. I myself Im thankful for any kind of help, dont metter how "small" it was. It had an impact on the ground. Serbs planned for all to be over in few months, we hold for 3,5 years. Even menaged to turn the tide.
@Marshmallow

haha. U two have some thing going on here, a? :D

yes bro his motor cortex of brain is not workin so his family has askd me to fix it:drag::dirol::girl_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom