What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a cow with wings ! :omghaha:

atleast i hav wings,addition to all othr organs....

u dun hav a stmoach so all food dat u eat directly goes to ur brain which has becom Mota wid food storage like all BUTTSSS hahaha

armstrong im always respectful to ya..:cray: u tease me so i reply:drag:

I always thought it was the job of angels on right shoulder :confused:

wae...right or left....doesnt mattr:what:

hello asalaam alaikum all...
@Mani2020 kaisa hai cheetay??:D
hey @Marshmallow....how are ur studied goin'??
@balixd...kiya haal hai meray bhai? @eajvoSA....whatss up???
hey @Pboy...aplha1 is also asking me continuously to msg his appi...better for him to unban himself and solve his issues on his own rather then msg other members!:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

u dun hav a stmoach so all food dat u eat directly goes to ur brain which has becom Mota wid food storage like all BUTTSSS hahaha

No you're the one who teases me & so I reply ! :P

Now go for shopping already & don't bombard your Mom with unreasonable demands of buying this & buying that ! :angry:

:unsure: :unsure:.....
anyway...you done with exams??

@Armstrong

sorry01.gif

:taz::taz::taz:

nae kurna tu na kuro,:taz: :angry:

im goin...im alredy late bye:bad:

hey @Pboy...aplha1 is also asking me continuously to msg his appi...better for him to unban himself and solve his issues on his own rather then msg other members!:coffee:

Hey man.

And yeah I know, but he aint gonna do that. He wont come back until the end of this month.

Walikum salam, nothing much yar, just got back from the funeral, all good here....what is the issue with @Alpha1...kyon chootay bachon ki tarha behave kar raha hai?

Hey man.

And yeah I know, but he aint gonna do that. He wont come back until the end of this month.

so until then hum munnay k ambassador ka kaam karain??i don't think so!

Ealikum salam, nothing much yar, just got back from the funeral, all good here....what is the issue with @Alpha1...kyon chootay bacon ki tarha behave kar raha hai?

yar as usual same issues...you know...appi appi thingy...:hitwall:

lol yh. Lets see what he does.

yar qasam se i don't want to act like as an ambassador...i said to him clearly that it is much better for him to ask webby to unban him....

yar qasam se i don't want to act like as an ambassador...i said to him clearly that it is much better for him to ask webby to unban him....

Yeah, I'll tell him to do that too. Better for him to sort out his issues himself

I dont see the point of him getting banned because he still visits forum abd thanks posts

So @Talon naraz hai apnay bhai se? ... @Alpha1 mere bhai she is busy she needs her time...ab kiya chatey ho jahez mein talon tumein saath le kar jaye?

choro yar...btw nawaz run away from an interview because host of the show denied to show him his questions.lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom