What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

oho...remember ur confusion with term cheetay???so mani was just enjoying that thing...he said that he doesnt want to be called cheeta as it is ganja shareef's slogan nowdays ,so i was saying then my calling cheeta will definitly irritate kingmamba in sense of ganja shreef got it?

oho...remember ur confusion with term cheetay???so mani was just enjoying that thing...he said that he doesnt want to be called cheeta as it is ganja shareef's slogan nowdays ,so i was saying then my calling cheeta will definitly irritate kingmamba in sense of ganja shreef got it?

Well if I was here I would have gotten it, whats ganja up to nowadays anyway he out campaigning? :D

Well if I was here I would have gotten it, whats ganja up to nowadays anyway he out campaigning? :D

ganja is too coward..he ran away from an interview just because show host has denied to show him his questions which he will ask to ganja shareef.....chor na ho tu....billi kahin ka..sher samjhta hai khud ko??socho shair ko kitni insult feel hogi...jab ussay pata chala ho ga k ganjay ne us ko as a slogan choose kiya hai?shayed changa manga k baray cheetay ko heart attack bhi hogaya hai...sadmay se:hitwall:

935578_10151378887446766_543059711_n.jpg

It wasnt her. ..it was my two little neace shooting from my mother's shoulder...they wanted to get something so asked my mother to take them....smart kuds apnay chachu ko chakar de diya....

mai ne kaha na k aj kal k bachay bachay nahi hotay...chotay admi hotay hai...shaitan 10 baar sochta hai behkaane se pehlay:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom