What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
n im not here 4 u or anyone else...so go hit urself in da wall!:blah::blah:

I don't like your tone young lady ! :angry:

Is that how one talks to their Big Brother ? :P

Waisee @Hyperion visited this thread a day or two ago for a few hours ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like your tone young lady ! :angry:

Is that how one talks to their Big Brother ?

Waisee @Hyperion visited this thread a day or two ago for a few hours !

thn dun talk to me? az simple as dat? :meeting:

wow BB wz hereeeeeeeeeeeee:victory:

miss ya lods BB @Hyperion:cray:

so many ppl wer mean in ur absence:argh: thy took advantge of ur absence BB:drag:

want som?:drag: haha!

thn dun talk to me? az simple as dat? :meeting:

wow BB wz hereeeeeeeeeeeee:victory:

miss ya lods BB @Hyperion:cray:

so many ppl wer mean in ur absence:argh: thy took advantge of ur absence BB:drag:

want som?:drag: haha!

Marshmallow you smoke ? :bad:

I think abbb tou tumharii Ammi ko batanaa hii pareiii gaa unheiin pataa ho ga ke tumheiii sahiii kisss tarhaan karnaa haiii - Maybe a frying pan or a hockey stick would come in handy ! :unsure:

Marshmallow you smoke ? :bad:

I think abbb tou tumharii Ammi ko batanaa hii pareiii gaa unheiin pataa ho ga ke tumheiii sahiii kisss tarhaan karnaa haiii - Maybe a frying pan or a hockey stick would come in handy ! :unsure:

i dun.....mujh show off kurny ki need nai ok!!!

but i use it to annoy BB @Hyperion n all

so:drag::drag::drag::drag::drag:

:meeting:

@eajvoSA : So mate, what do you do ? :)

You mean, job? Well, Im enjoyin my early retirement since 2008 :) After the war I opened smal biz, now my son is in charge of that. i cant complain really. Life is good enough.

You?

You mean, job? Well, Im enjoyin my early retirement since 2008 :) After the war I opened smal biz, now my son is in charge of that. i cant complain really. Life is good enough.

You?

I'm a student of accounting & finance with a couple of internships under my belt & inshallah would be joining the job market in a year's time ! :undecided:

Your son sounds as old as I am, I thought he'd be younger - I'm 22 ! :)

i dun.....mujh show off kurny ki need nai ok!!!

but i use it to annoy BB @Hyperion n all

:meeting:

So kiddo hows the exam preparation coming along ? :)

I'm a student of accounting & finance with a couple of internships under my belt & inshallah would be joining the job market in a year's time ! :undecided:

masha'Allah!

I married young :). He's 28 now. Long over due to take care for his parents, and his self.

@eajvoSA

where is sarajevo?:undecided:

So kiddo hows the exam preparation coming along ? :)

well its goin better than urs:drag::drag:

@eajvoSA

where is sarajevo?:undecided:

well its goin better than urs:drag::drag:

Oh come on Marsha how bad could your geography be if you don't know that Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia ! :blink:

Did you ever watch the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie drama series ? :what:

Some of it was filmed in Bosnia where they showed the Pakistani contingent of the UN helping out our Bosniak brothers during their war & the massacres that were perpetrated on them !

Oh come on Marsha how bad could your geography be if you don't know that Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia ! :blink:

Did you ever watch the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie drama series ? :what:

Some of it was filmed in Bosnia where they showed the Pakistani contingent of the UN helping out our Bosniak brothers during their war & the massacres that were perpetrated on them !

noo i dint watch:undecided: wht is dat abt!:cheesy:

nw do u kno dat ur premortor cortex of brain stoppd workin last year?:cheesy:

u dun kno it i bet?:cheesy:

so i also dunno abt som things? :P :meeting:

Europe, capital of Bosnia

Brother have you heard of the Alpha, Bravo, Charlie Drama serial that was partly filmed in Bosnia involving a few Bosnian actors where they filmed the War & followed the Pakistani contingent in Bosnia in a dramatized account of it !

They showed Tuzla & Mostar ! The death & destruction was very heart wrenching, I'm so sorry that we failed to do anything to help our Muslim brethren in Bosnia; my Dad told me that when the drama was aired in the middle of '98 & people saw the bullet riddled buildings, the destruction & the terrible things that had happened most were very angry at what had happened & how we didn't contribute enough in '95 & '94 when the Bosnian War was on; we were sanctioned due to our nukes & we had a post-soviet Afghanistan to deal with that was threatening to send refugees into Pakistan due to the continued instability & the warlordism & proxy wars being fought there.

You can find the Drama Serial on Youtube !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom