What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without therkis this thread would be just girls talking to each other- about makeup- dresses- Boring-

Btw on serious note- instead of complaining Girls should not come in Naswar Thread at all- :whistle:-

Yaar Girl Citizen of Naswaristan are the COOLEST members of entire forum, i don't think ANY one of them would had complained to the Mods.......

I think the one playing the role of Vibishan (ghar ka bhedi) is Alpha1.

Right @KRAIT @Hyperion @Dillinger???? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion
@arp2041
@JonAsad
@KRAIT
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
image010.jpg

IM SO HAPPY

The oracle sees a very dark...pink future of most naswarians

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/239495-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-female-harassment-misogyny.html

The oracle sees a very dark...pink future of most naswarianshttp://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/239495-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-female-harassment-misogyny.html
Bhai tu us Oracle ka pata baata de, aaj hi kaam tamam kar dete hain. :omghaha:

@Hyperion In the name of the Empress and the Emperor (NOT related :P) I'm going to be chopping off a certain head, @Armstrong and @arp2041 hold the upstart down.

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII............

Emergency meeting @JonAsad @Imran Khan Decide the timing and date.

Lol- things are not that bad as they look like- hosla rekho-

Why shouldn't they ? Fun should always have a limit. Even we don't like lines to be crossed.

You two faced Hypo-KRAIT- :omghaha:-

Yaar Girl Citizen of Naswaristan are the COOLEST members of entire forum, i don't think ANY one of them would had complained to the Mods.......

^
TOTAL BS POST!
The girls complain to me on back channel communications

Reactions: HRK
On a serious note guys, this is something i have been concerned about for a long time and a lot of our female members including a few Naswaristan citizens have repeatedly complained to me about this... we had it coming.

You guys are amazing- even when your existance is at stake- you guys cant resist to score few points- therkiness ki inteha-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom