What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad tuu to gayya! :omghaha:

@Hyperion We are trying to form hedges against the **** that broke loose a few days ago... I am not going to go on a deletion spree, nor we are going ban out members outright without delay for this unless its SERIOUS. The purpose is to give our female members a little relief from Tharkis.

Didn't you observe Emperror's stealth features on the other thread? :D

And this is where the Oxford dictionary, aptitude with innuendos and subtlety and wit come handy. Ask @Armstrong or @Hyperion, if you're classy and not crass then you can slip by- AS LONG AS YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT A MISOGYNIST! :D

@JonAsad I think the thread just went completely anti-tharki, read Aeronaut sir's post above. What to do now?:undecided:

Therki Brigade will live forever no matter what- :lol:-

@Dillinger @Hyperion yaar ab apna kya hoga????

:D
@JonAsad - Tharkipan na dikhaye toh kya kare??? :angel:

I dont think the therkipana will be affected-
Therkipana is shown here in general not towards a targetted specific female member-
Plus you cant fight nature- have faith bro-

yahoo...meri anti-tharki party jeet gaey.. @Hyperion jahan panah...ab aap apnay aalaa zarf ka muzahirah kerain aur hamari party ko qeemti qilat se nawazein.......:cheesy:

So kind of you to mention specifically me while you keep a whole harem of empresses for yourself- :whistle:-

Yes, :agree:, Absolutely Right :agree:

Yesterday he was talking about keeping 4 & 3 belong to this forum :agree:

He can be emperor of Tharkistan as well :lol:

@Hyperion @arp2041 @JonAsad @Armstrong You people do realize that Alpha1 will be cartwheeling with joy, that young upstart, when he finds out about this. There will be no peaceful coexistence with him on this thread after this. :whistle:

abey ussey bada HypoKRAIT toh khud @KRAIT nahi hai :lol:

saala khud back channel baat kartey rahta hai aur humey Tharki Tharki kehtey rahta hai :disagree:

@JonAsad Hum ko hataayega kaun ? Ye kal ke bacche ? :omghaha:

Reactions: HRK
Yes, :agree:, Absolutely Right :agree:

Yesterday he was talking about keeping 4 & 3 belong to this forum :agree:

He can be emperor of Tharkistan as well :lol:

The Emperor has already lost most of his power...I kept advising him @Hyperion to look beyond Abdul and unto the matters of the state...but alas! Now I serve the Empress, @Armstrong stands fast in the stronghold of Butt and you are busy plotting rebellion. As interesting as all of this is, WE ALL JUST LOST TO ALPHA1!!!:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom