What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more bakwas towards the female members, will be tolerated now.

@Aeronaut : Give us an example of misogyny ? :what:

If I were to call @Mirzay a Fat Cow or @Marshmallow a Donkey that Stars in a Toothpaste Commercial, would that be considered misogynistic even if its the truth ? :undecided:

I think, you know what it means.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Does this mean we can't hit on them anymore, with reference to Aeronaut's post? Well you have your goats and Abdul!

I thought you wanted to know it but I just fell prey for your game ....:cry:

+ I diidn't knew it was a hindi slang...............:angry:

:what::what::what:

Give it right back to them in your mother tongue..but be patient about it...it would be too obvious atm. :devil:

@JonAsad I think the thread just went completely anti-tharki, read Aeronaut sir's post above. What to do now?:undecided:

No more bakwas towards the female members, will be tolerated now.

But this is discrimination ! :angry:

Why isn't there a similar proclamation in place for us men; I mean @Hyperion & @Dillinger we so traumatized a few days ago when someone made fun about their lack of any facial hair & so were we when @JonAsad & I were joked about our bald spots ! :undecided:

Kiyaa yeh khulaaa tazaaaad nahin ? :cray:

First of all, I despise serious posts in Naswaristan, lekin, here it goes:

Yeh kia ho raha hai lala? I think we have a super positive atmosphere, here in Naswaristan already. If you guys implement it here, it won't be Naswaristan it will become "Alphastan".. you know what I'm saying...

Why create new rules, when the ones already present do the job?

Your cause is nobel, yet it's implementation is almost impossible just like "huddood ordinance" and "basphemy law". Not everyone is alike, and mostly it will become an impossible job for the mods to go through hundreds of posts to understand the contextual meaning of a joke.

Biggest problem yet, how do you know that the member being abused is a girl/lady herself? It's the internet mates. I have 16 blocks of IP's, am a member of RIPE, have more than a dozen computers at home... can't even I clone different identities?

Lala, it's best to just use the rules that are already there. Women and men are equal. No one needs to be more sensitive than the other...

Test: Now show this post of mine to 5 different mods, and all will take different conclusions out of it. Here is the conundrum. You get it?

@WebMaster @Awesome

@Marshmallow @Mirzay @Talon @ajtr @Ak-47A @pk_baloch

Please note that i am responsible for implimenting this policy on Naswar Corner, so any complain...tag me up.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announ...s-female-harassment-misogyny.html#post4021371

I, think i gave you a dead line.... :angry:

@Hyperion We are trying to form hedges against the **** that broke loose a few days ago... I am not going to go on a deletion spree, nor we are going ban out members outright without delay for this unless its SERIOUS. The purpose is to give our female members a little relief from Tharkis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom