What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahin bhaiii humm touuu murrr gaii hain naa jaiseiii ! :disagree:

Why have you been eating nihari without ME! :angry: No nihari for me in Delhi, you ingrates took away the food too. You realize that this means WAR, wait for me to get to the helm of affairs here- I'll wage total war (Clausewitz style) and take away all the nihari and sajji!! :devil:

Dedicatd to all thos terribly in luv of FOOD!:P

601370_342025185897356_1496285983_n.jpg

& do u know what does KLPD means :angel:

KLPD ----- Kahre Land Pe Dhokha (Hindi/Urdu) "$exual frustration, rejection" ...........:undecided:

But cannot understand the meaning in hindi.

For internet slang abbreviations just use google.

Why have you been eating nihari without ME! :angry: No nihari for me in Delhi, you ingrates took away the food too. You realize that this means WAR, wait for me to get to the helm of affairs here- I'll wage total war (Clausewitz style) and take away all the nihari and sajji!! :devil:

Well what do you know I just ate Nihari today ! :D

Damn....a nawalaaa (piece) of a garma garam naan cupping some Nihari with a tender piece of meat floating with the gravy & a chilled Mint Margaretta - Heaven truly is a place on Earth ! :agree:

Damn....a nawalaaa (piece) of a garma garam naan cupping some Nihari with a tender piece of meat floating with the gravy & a chilled Mint Margaretta - Heaven truly is a place on Earth ! :agree:

Arey bhai bas karo...itni khane peene ki baat mat kia karo yaar...M off Non Veg for some days :cry: ...Dont make me break that self imposed ban...PLease

Don't tempt me. The borders and the whole IA and PA cannot compete against my stomach- I have to go all the way to Chandni Chowk to get Nihari- Old family of chefs from the Mughal era- cooked for the royals both in Delhi and Awadh- it truly does make one wonder whether all the talk about heaven was just an allusion towards good food.

Dedicatd to all thos terribly in luv of FOOD!:P

601370_342025185897356_1496285983_n.jpg

So stop stuffing your face with food all the time ! :angry:

And stop throwing a tantrum when you're told that you can't order anything from McDonalds or any of the other Fast Food restaurants you have a habit of ordering from every single day ! :hitwall:

Sizee dekkhooo apnaaa - Baby Sumo Wrestler lagtiii hooo aaap ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
So stop stuffing your face with food all the time ! :angry:

And stop throwing a tantrum when you're told that you can't order anything from McDonalds or any of the other Fast Food restaurants you have a habit of ordering from every single day ! :hitwall:

Sizee dekkhooo apnaaa - Baby Sumo Wrestler lagtiii hooo aaap ! :omghaha:

lol im not fat at all....i will respond to dis inch by inch :angry: afta comin back,rite nw i gtg wid Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom