Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut
@WebMaster
thankyou for giving the women respect
1534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note guys, this is something i have been concerned about for a long time and a lot of our female members including a few Naswaristan citizens have repeatedly complained to me about this... we had it coming.

aero bhai yes!
You are absolutely right!

I feel bad for you- you cant live a healthy life by making sisters only?- :woot:-

who said i make sisters? Thats @Armstrong's department[just joking] ! I only respect them!

@ZYXW @Hyperion @arp2041 @Armstrong @JonAsad

Convening a meeting in the name of the Empress

A nation cannot survive for long if its policies are reactive. This new law has been passed apparently due to the mass of suicide trolls and general trolls targeting the female members with invective laced scatological language and/or perceived "flirting" . We need to delineate casual jests which will fly with most members from malicious posts which are clearly meant to hurt and deviant posts which cross the line from light banter to sexually charged insinuations (again nuance is important- HypeZu talking about his harem doesn't fit this description). All of us here are discerning enough to understand that nuance. A nuance which needs no explanation- before stricter laws get imposed on us let us look to the future and do the needful.

^
TOTAL BS POST!
The girls complain to me on back channel communications

Your back channel diplomacy is the only reason this thread has come to this- :whistle:-
While we show therkipana and get nothing- you play an innocent little emotionally fragile child and get all the emails- :omghaha:-

@KRAIT @arp2041 doob mero kamino- :lol:-

@ZYXW @Hyperion @arp2041 @Armstrong @JonAsad

Convening a meeting in the name of the Empress

A nation cannot survive for long if its policies are reactive. This new law has been passed apparently due to the mass of suicide trolls and general trolls targeting the female members with invective laced scatological language and/or perceived "flirting" . We need to delineate casual jests which will fly with most members from malicious posts which are clearly meant to hurt and deviant posts which cross the line from light banter to sexually charged insinuations (again nuance is important- HypeZu talking about his harem doesn't fit this description). All of us here are discerning enough to understand that nuance. A nuance which needs no explanation- before stricter laws get imposed on us let us look to the future and do the needful.

thats what i always said! E.g. @dronedevta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom