What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LoveIcon yaar why did you not put that Indian chanakiya in his place.... talking about sasural and lahore. :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Historically speaking or recently?

What question and I am more awesome than you are. :nana:

:rofl: not ur type of a comback....and that's when i noe u didn't care to give the response much thought :P
historically.....im looking at germany rite now...but idk if they actually had accountability reforms after the holocaut... like they should....i also checked out chile....but my friend is doing that so i can't :( do u noe any others?

u gonna be free tn? i can finally stop beating around the bush n ask u wat i want...rite now doing this!:D

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky like shooting
stars?
I could really use a wish right
now
Wish right now
Wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right
now
Wish right now
Wish right now

:smitten:

yeah me too...wish someone would come do my work for me :rofl:

@LoveIcon yaar why did you not put that Indian chanakiya in his place.... talking about sasural and lahore. :butcher:

I didn't wanted to hurt his incredibly micro ego - In real life, i am sure his hand is his gf :omghaha:

I didn't wanted to hurt his incredibly micro ego - In real life, i am sure his hand is his gf :omghaha:

:rofl: :rofl: You are probably right.

You know what he was trying to get at though right, dirty chanakiya mentality these bhartis have. :rolleyes:

:rofl: not ur type of a comback....and that's when i noe u didn't care to give the response much thought :P
historically.....im looking at germany rite now...but idk if they actually had accountability reforms after the holocaut... like they should....i also checked out chile....but my friend is doing that so i can't :( do u noe any others?

u gonna be free tn? i can finally stop beating around the bush n ask u wat i want...rite now doing this!:D

You need a country? IDK about that but I know hong kong in the 70s got rid of its corruption.
Lmaoo you have been beating around the bush? I wonder what it could be. :undecided: I will see I got some work to do if I finish quickly I might head out for a bit, if not I will stay at home.

whose talkin shyt!?

@DESERT FIGHTER how much does this cost
f0xcg7.jpg

?????????????????????????????

whose talkin shyt!?

****** was like how he will ask India to take Lahore because he has a Pakistani wife, then two posts later she turns into his gf. :lol: :rolleyes: He was trying to get @LoveIcon to comment on that part but he didn't bother.

****** was like how he will ask India to take Lahore because he has a Pakistani wife, then two posts later she turns into his gf. :lol: :rolleyes: He was trying to get @LoveIcon to comment on that part but he didn't bother.

Who?... lol.. such losers are bastards themselves....

@Alpha1

Have you studied at all lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom