What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER how much do you know about Mess dresses?

i have a question!

Last edited by a moderator:
How many guns you own? :pop:

Do you go hunting and stuff? :woot:

I have m-4s,3 AKs,2AMDs,1 winchester 70,2 Rifle No. 5 Mk I—the "Jungle Carbine",1 P-38,1 Makarov,2 TTs,2 S&W 9mms,1 glock 17,1 M-16,2 baikal repeaters,1 beretta over and under,2 triple 222s,1 baikal 12 guage,1 PPSH,alot of blades,1 taser...etc etc

Yes i go hunting some pics ... thts a markhor skin.. also have 1 stuffed in my drawing room:
334uf6d.jpg

3178l5u.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER how much do you know about Mess dresses?

i have a question!

Go ahead...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have m-4s,3 AKs,2AMDs,1 winchester 70,2 springfield 1903s,1 P-38,1 Makarov,2 TTs,2 S&W 9mms,1 glock 17,1 M-16,2 baikal repeaters,1 beretta over and under,2 triple 222s,1 baikal 12 guage,1 PPSH,alot of blades,1 taser...etc etc

Yes i go hunting some pics ... thts a markhor skin.. also have 1 stuffed in my drawing room:
334uf6d.jpg

3178l5u.jpg

WTF ! ! ! why you need so many weapons ? are you weapon seller ? ! !:undecided:

and why did you kill so many birds ? :pissed:

1)Im a gun enthusiast.
2)For hunting... shot alot more of those.. just lost my laptop which had all the damn pictures..

on the name of hunting, you are doing mass killing, you are one of those who are responsible for wild life in danger and wild life will be gone from earth very soon, you should be jailed :pissed:

on the name of hunting, you are doing mass killing, you are one of those who are responsible for wild life in danger and wild life will be gone from earth very soon, you should be jailed :pissed:

I agree killing birds/animal just for fun is not something to be proud of

Compassion should be there for every living creature

well we can say same about human beings\

no?

then will it give us excuse to go kill human beings to stop over population?

Oh bhai animal rights activist..there is a big difference between birds n people....besides i shot them legally after obtaining a liscense from govt of baluchistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom