What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaraa @DESERT FIGHTER - Dude I talked to a friend of mine (PMA Cadet) & I asked him about any plans for the induction of a new gun & he mentioned the Chinese Type - 56 as a possible replacement !

I dunno whether as a cadet he'd know much about such high level stuff but do you think it would be plausible that we'd be looking to replace the G3 with a Type 56 ?
i have seen soldiers carrying type 56.
But
Isnt the G3 being replaced by pk-8

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is a PK-8 ? :what:

yWzEk6z.jpg
Z0F2lpw.jpg

here u go.......

Nah... the AK(Produced by POF) is replacing MP-5 for CQB...

Yaraa waisee why didn't we go for the shorter version of the G3 that we produce in-house for CQBs instead of going for the AKs or Type 56s ?

This one called the PK-7, I mean the main argument against the G3 in CQBs that I heard was that it was too large to make for unhindered movement around corners or tighter spaces !

yWzEk6z.jpg

Hey @Alpha1 - Never mind what the PK-8 is ! :)

But aren't we already using this as our Standard Rifle ? :what:

Yaraa waisee why didn't we go for the shorter version of the G3 that we produce in-house for CQBs instead of going for the AKs or Type 56s ?

This one called the PK-7, I mean the main argument against the G3 in CQBs that I heard was that it was too large to make for unhindered movement around corners or tighter spaces !

yWzEk6z.jpg

Hey @Alpha1 - Never mind what the PK-8 is ! :)

But aren't we already using this as our Standard Rifle ? :what:

See my post above..

:lol: yeah speaking of ur dead fish, compare me to it one more time and you're fish won't be th eonly thing dead :whistle: u'll be giving it company ;)

ur being sweet...nah i was way out of line :P

Actually comparing you to my fish is placing it on a lower pedestal. That is why I said you should be honored because I bumped you up a step. :P

Ya......my both grandfathers relatives are in India......

They are Pakistani tell them come to Pakistan or leave India unless they ISI in which case they should keep it up. ;) :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Isn't Hammad a Khan? What his relatives are doing in India.

No close relative, some distant relatives of grandfather were left there

Hamareiii @HRK is the second cousin of Hrithik Roshan of Khanewal hence the same HRK ! :whistle:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom