What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that insolence I think food deprivation is in order for you ! :angry:

Think of it as a favor - It might help you loose all that double chin & flab from your waist ! :omghaha:

hahaaha u just want me to stop eating so u can have all the food for yourself :P

oh please,even with the double chin & flab, i am more irresistible than you uncle ;) haha

Tujhe welcome nai kiya tha kya? :pop:

Kiya tha nah darling…yaad nahi hai kya…I said you were against gay rights and you said I was typically desi and judgemental :rofl: :rofl:…..what a great start to our dysfunctional friendship LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :P

ok Pakistan first n Iran even b4 dat haha :P

I hate you ! :cray:

Huuunh....Farsi tou aatiii nahiii bantiii haiin Persian ! :P

Kiya tha nah darling…yaad nahi hai kya…I said you were against gay rights and you said I was typically desi and judgemental :rofl: :rofl:…..what a great start to our dysfunctional friendship LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :P

Being Homophobic is a part of my culture & so I am ! :D

Actually comparing you to my fish is placing it on a lower pedestal. That is why I said you should be honored because I bumped you up a step. :P

Aacha toh yeh bat hai :lol:….then I should return the favor no? okay I’ll compare you to my dog….i feed it, play with it, let it play with me, tell it I love it and then put it on a lease when I need to ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom