What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie girls = good gfs, bad wives.

That's the pg 13 version of what you really mean. :lol:

nah chill I know you're as pure as the pope.....:rofl: ooops sorry just typing it cracked me up :D

As long as you know. :angel:

Seriously though you think I am like that. :disagree:

Oh yeah random question what is your views on Israel-Palestinian conflict? :coffee:

As long as you know. :angel:

Seriously though you think I am like that. :disagree:

Oh yeah random question what is your views on Israel-Palestinian conflict? :coffee:

why does it matter hwat i think?:azn:
no im joking yaar, i know u use to but don't anymore n thats good...lperfect balance of experience yet control. dw i got u:P

uhmm both sides need to chill. i can see where the palestinians r coming from n agree iwth them that israel is wrong in that respect, but shooting rockets is not the way to go....i can see why israel sometimes gets mad and feel that at times it is justified. so i feel that both sides have there flaws but no one side is completely flawed. But yes, i do agree with the UN's decision to move palestine up closer to becoming a state. it's funny how most european countries voted against israel LMAO

enlighten us as to what he really means dear :D

why does it matter hwat i think?:azn:
no im joking yaar, i know u use to but don't anymore n thats good...lperfect balance of experience yet control. dw i got u:P

uhmm both sides need to chill. i can see where the palestinians r coming from n agree iwth them that israel is wrong in that respect, but shooting rockets is not the way to go....i can see why israel sometimes gets mad and feel that at times it is justified. so i feel that both sides have there flaws but no one side is completely flawed. But yes, i do agree with the UN's decision to move palestine up closer to becoming a state. it's funny how most european countries voted against israel LMAO

enlighten us as to what he really means dear :D

Of course your thoughts don't matter but I dislike slanderous remarks. :P

Phew I thought you were a Zionist. :whistle: Being a coconut you may be easily influenced by their propaganda. :lol:

Those old enough to know what he meant, know. :azn:

Of course your thoughts don't matter but I dislike slanderous remarks. :P

Phew I thought you were a Zionist. :whistle: Being a coconut you may be easily influenced by their propaganda. :lol:

Those old enough to know what he meant, know. :azn:

stop lying to urself babe; tum thuk tay nahi ho itnah jhoot bolkay :lol:

Nah i like to remain completely unbias on stuff like this.....its hard to find ppl that can actually think for themselves these days, eveyone is so influenced ya noe...

ok then my turn for a question....why is it that most brown guys date girls from everywhere but marry only brown girls??? i never got that sht, like y not jst marry whom ur dating? (just somrthing i have noticed)

stop lying to urself babe; tum thuk tay nahi ho itnah jhoot bolkay :lol:

Nah i like to remain completely unbias on stuff like this.....its hard to find ppl that can actually think for themselves these days, eveyone is so influenced ya noe...

ok then my turn for a question....why is it that most brown guys date girls from everywhere but marry only brown girls??? i never got that sht, like y not jst marry whom ur dating? (just somrthing i have noticed)

What would I gain from lying? Is that the question you wanted to always ask me? :pop:

What would I gain from lying? Is that the question you wanted to always ask me? :pop:

:omghaha: that's exactly what im saying so stop doing it :D

Yes yes mamba u caught me, this is it :lol: nahh im not that shallow to bother u over something so stupid, that's something else. answer this one though:P

Oh man, where was I when Razpak made you do that :hitwall:
LMAOOO im only messing with you hahaha ;) but i suggest u take this one down too, there is not need for pics here, its no safe :P

:) , good point, lots of lurkers out there eh!

:omghaha: that's exactly what im saying so stop doing it :D

Yes yes mamba u caught me, this is it :lol: nahh im not that shallow to bother u over something so stupid, that's something else. answer this one though:P

:)...........

@KingMamba93......hbu? u agree with that? - u don't have to answer this if u don't want to, im just curious! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93......hbu? u agree with that? - u don't have to answer this if u don't want to, im just curious! :P

No, I do not and if I chose to marry an outsider it would be OK with my immediate family. My mother cares more about religion then race. In fact behind my back my mother has turned down many rishtas that came for me because she knows better than to ask me about this, I know because my sister told me :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I do not and if I chose to marry an outsider it would be OK with my immediate family. My mother cares more about religion then race. In fact behind my back my mother has turned down many rishtas that came for me because she knows better than to ask me about this, I know because my sister told me :lol:.

I really respect that actually!
LMAOOOOO kis pagal nay tumharay liyeh rishta bayja???? :rofl: lmaoooo jk jk jk.....thank god bachari lerki bach gaye :D..wait woh lerki hi thi nah :lol:

dude chilll don't be like those idiots that get married, like wait till you hit ur thirties n have fun until then. i think its pathetic when guys get married in thier early 20s like nah u should be focusing on ur carreer n messing arounf :P

I really respect that actually!
LMAOOOOO kis pagal nay tumharay liyeh rishta bayja???? :rofl: lmaoooo jk jk jk.....thank god bachari lerki bach gaye :D..wait woh lerki hi thi nah :lol:

dude chilll don't be like those idiots that get married, like wait till you hit ur thirties n have fun until then. i think its pathetic when guys get married in thier early 20s like nah u should be focusing on ur carreer n messing arounf :P

I hope it was a girl!! :lol: Psh she would have been lucky. :P

Tell me something I don't know. :azn: Nah seriously though as long as you can afford a family and you love the girl why not just get married, I don't think it is a big deal to get married in the 20s. :coffee:

I hope it was a girl!! :lol: Psh she would have been lucky. :P

Tell me something I don't know. :azn: Nah seriously though as long as you can afford a family and you love the girl why not just get married, I don't think it is a big deal to get married in the 20s. :coffee:

me too for ur sake :D :P

lmaooo but its like ur missing out on so much then......idk if you ask me, you should stay single for life :P :lol:

me too for ur sake :D :P

lmaooo but its like ur missing out on so much then......idk if you ask me, you should stay single for life :P :lol:

That is against Sunnah. :astagh: :astagh:

Besides you don't mean that, you just have commitment issues. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom