What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is against Sunnah. :astagh: :astagh:

Besides you don't mean that, you just have commitment issues. :whistle:
well i was nvr that religious ;)
LMFAOOOO it is so funny u said this right now!! u have no idea how many times i have heard this today :rolleyes: :lol:

lol no i just think it would take a lot....like A LOT for me to commit...n yeah i do mean it, like why would u wanna get married, its pointless.

well i was nvr that religious ;)
LMFAOOOO it is so funny u said this right now!! u have no idea how many times i have heard this today :rolleyes: :lol:

lol no i just think it would take a lot....like A LOT for me to commit...n yeah i do mean it, like why would u wanna get married, its pointless.

Are you religious at all, no offense. :lol: What is so pointless about it lets hear it. :D

Sounds like you making excuses because someone broke your heart. :whistle: it be like that sometimes. :cheesy:

no dude....edit my part out please :flirt:

uhmmm haha nah I don't involve myself in all of that fake bs to come out heart broken...LOLOLOL trust me, that is not why loser :P :D

no dude....edit my part out please :flirt:

uhmmm haha nah I don't involve myself in all of that fake bs to come out heart broken...LOLOLOL trust me, that is not why loser :P :D

Yeah ok, if that is not it then I can only come to one another conclusion. Anyway I deleted it so whatever, but now I am curious about that question, c'mon I'll try not to go super mullah on you. :lol:

Yeah ok, if that is not it then I can only come to one another conclusion. Anyway I deleted it so whatever, but now I am curious about that question, c'mon I'll try not to go super mullah on you. :lol:

:rofl: and what would that be dear? say it. :P

no it's not im telling you :D

Wow nothing is perfect though so you will never be satisfied if that is your criteria. Your not perfect, neither am I, neither is the rest of the billions world wide. However we were made that way on purpose, the trick is too find someone who makes you a better person and you can do the same for them and if you do it will be great. Then again what do I know. :D

You shouldn't drink though it really does you no good.....

Wow nothing is perfect though so you will never be satisfied if that is your criteria. Your not perfect, neither am I, neither is the rest of the billions world wide. However we were made that way on purpose, the trick is too find someone who makes you a better person and you can do the same for them and if you do it will be great. Then again what do I know. :D

You shouldn't drink though it really does you no good.....

:lol:

haha i'll remember that :P

LMAOOO aapnay kya fans peh bhi PHD ki hui hai kya :lol:

@Neptune....he lies... I don't eat junk food :omghaha:

im good, thnx for asking....how r u neptune?

Dear God, Why me? WHY? :hitwall:. Seriously, what makes you to think like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom