What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
true...but that is to test out later. Honestly, but do you see how immature the relationships at our age are though.... like the stupidity is insane :lol: like "omgsh why didn't u reply to my text....i feel like ur not putting in any effort......u went to eat with a friend whose a girl n u didn't tell me...." yo i swear to god if i was the guy i'd go jump off the cliff LMAOOOOO :lol:

i noe exactly what ur saying. but thats where faith comes in. if things r meant to be a certain way, let them happen, don't push it and go out of your way looking...like its pointless. you'll find someone if ur meant to y make a big deal out of it. besides there is so much more ot life than this stuff....
haha i'll remember that :P

Yeah but your the female so your the one with the annoying comments. :lol: what I said had nothing to do with faith though. I don't believe in preordained lives, I believe in free will. I think God has better things to do then help you find the "one". :lol:

Nah but drinking, stop it. :P

that's good news, what's Up ? @KingMamba93 Hey buddy you already interacted with an OSO ? :)

Nah bro too early, still a few years away. I have a lot of friends in the marines so they will point me in the right direction when I decide to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but your the female so your the one with the annoying comments. :lol: what I said had nothing to do with faith though. I don't believe in preordained lives, I believe in free will. I think God has better things to do then help you find the "one". :lol:

Nah but drinking, stop it. :P

tum kabsay itni perwa kernay lagay baby? LOLOL :azn: :lol:

and the "one", tumhare case meh to the "four" :rofl:

Nah bro too early, still a few years away. I have a lot of friends in the marines so they will point me in the right direction when I decide to go.

okay, man. But with choosing the marines. I think you made the best decision. In deed, my goal was becoming a Seahawk pilot in Turkish naval infantry. I mean, navy and the marine branch is the best in the world. Especially if you're in the States. Anyways good luck with it ;)

okay, man. But with choosing the marines. I think you made the best decision. In deed, my goal was becoming a Seahawk pilot in Turkish naval infantry. I mean, navy and the marine branch is the best in the world. Especially if you're in the States. Anyways good luck with it ;)

Thanks mate. :cheers:

tum kabsay itni perwa kernay lagay baby? LOLOL :azn: :lol:

no both do it, it's insecure n just irritating :P Idk im not religious at all, but i have a VERY strong belief in god so i believe there is a mixture of free will and destiny in life......idk i just don't think about stuff like this. I take free will more in the the sense of what i want to do with my life but with all relationships, including friendships, i go with destiny....n i think i have been blessed with the best ppl in my life without having to seek them out :P - and the "one", tumhare case meh to the "four" :rofl:

Bolo toh nai kerta mujhe kyah. Fair enough, tumhe kyah laage aik, doh yah char. :lol:

Bolo toh nai kerta mujhe kyah. Fair enough, tumhe kyah laage aik, doh yah char. :lol:

lmao maine agar nahi bhi bola nah toh phir bhi tum kerna :P

you forget i beleive that god does this, and i need his attention for kashmir, now that can't happen if he is picking out ur char chef wives :rofl: :whistle:

lmao maine agar nahi bhi bola nah toh phir bhi tum kerna :P

you forget i beleive that god does this, and i need his attention for kashmir, now that can't happen if he is picking out ur char chef wives :rofl: :whistle:

Why are you lying to yourself jaan? :lol:

let me lie to myself, as long as tumhe pata hai keh mujhe kyu perwa agar do ya char ;) :D

See loser, I am not that much of a coconut after all :P

Chalo fikhur na karna tumare liye aik kula rakuga. :lol: ;)

No you are still a coconut.

Chalo fikhur na karna tumare liye aik kula rakuga. :lol: ;)

No you are still a coconut.

No need, maine toh kab ki reservation kerwadithi.... woh spot toh meri hi hain, tum khulla rako ya na :P Just kidding yaar LOLOL :lol: lmao :rolleyes: u n razpak should go to hawaii...u guys see coconuts everywhere :P

dude, i just checked the time, its like 1....holy sht i was suppose to review 5 chpaters tonight...see how much u distract me loser!! :P Im gonn go get to that....i guess i'll ttyl loser :P

GÖÖD BYE PDF...ATLEAST FOR EXAMS :P
@Secur u r a lot wise for your age...
@BDforever thanks for being nice man :)
lets see if Imran wins
@LoveIcon stay strong! :tup:
@Slav Defence
thanks for everything!
Dont eat too much :D
@Ayush i hope you are keeping your promise coz i am :)
@Dillinger there is a God
@hinduguy have a safe trip.
@Mani2020 goodluck for your endavours, presentations etc
@DRAM keep it up with embedded devices
@Pboy :devil: i got the hint.. Just hold on
@Mirzay Good luck and keep it up
@KingMamba93 tari urdu a kar thek karun ga!agar aya to!
@ZYXW KEEP IT UP!
@Neptune goodluck . And special gud luck with the girl ;)
@HRK gud bye!
@Talon sis -> :)

best of luck for your exams

Last edited by a moderator:
No need, maine toh kab ki reservation kerwadithi.... woh spot toh meri hi hain, tum khulla rako ya na :P Just kidding yaar LOLOL :lol: lmao :rolleyes: u n razpak should go to hawaii...u guys see coconuts everywhere :P

dude, i just checked the time, its like 1....holy sht i was suppose to review 5 chpaters tonight...see how much u distract me loser!! :P Im gonn go get to that....i guess i'll ttyl loser :P

Later coconut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom