What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur & @HRK - Janab aap logg ko sunaa nahin hotaaa ? :blink:

Nahi ham soolane waloo me se hai............ ;)

@JonAsad

2-Australias-Michelle-Jenneke-Does-Sexy-Dance-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

Is that a saudi TV channel Al-Rayaziah mentioned on the right upper corner.:D

Who cares it KSA channel or some other country....we are busy to watch the TV show..... :whistle:

This is the reason I do not put on my picture, too many creeps out there lols , enjoy the baby pic because it's all you going to get madam Moselle! Actually Razpak and I got into an arguement so I posted a nice tanned picture of me proving that I definately had brown genes and I feel like I went more on my brown side anyways :)

Oh man, where was I when Razpak made you do that :hitwall:
LMAOOO im only messing with you hahaha ;) but i suggest u take this one down too, there is not need for pics here, its no safe :P

This is the reason I do not put on my picture, too many creeps out there lols , enjoy the baby pic because it's all you going to get madam Moselle! Actually Razpak and I got into an arguement so I posted a nice tanned picture of me proving that I definately had brown genes and I feel like I went more on my brown side anyways :)

Oh man, where was I when Razpak made you do that :hitwall:
LMAOOO im only messing with you hahaha ;) but i suggest u take this one down too, there is not need for pics here, its no safe :P

If it makes sense in hindi go for it.

They even bounce like kangaroos. :woot:

LMFAOOOO :omghaha: experience dear? :azn:

nah chill, bbby i would be up all nite if i try to trnslate tha in hindi/urdu :lol:

LMFAOOOO :omghaha: experience dear? :azn:

nah chill, bbby i would be up all nite if i try to trnslate tha in hindi/urdu :lol:

Nah I never had an Aussie which is why I envy @Aeronaut. :azn: Unless he ain't never had one either and he just drools from a distance in which case I pity the fool. :lol:

Nah I never had an Aussie which is why I envy @Aeronaut. :azn: Unless he ain't never had one either and he just drools from a distance in which case I pity the fool. :lol:

Tumne Australian lerkion koh kasay bakshe diya????? they are the few lucky survivors, rare species indeed :lol:

@Aeronaut....is this true???? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom