GÖÖD BYE PDF...ATLEAST FOR EXAMS :P
@Secur u r a lot wise for your age...
@BDforever thanks for being nice man :)
lets see if Imran wins
@LoveIcon stay strong! :tup:
@Slav Defence
thanks for everything!
Dont eat too much :D
@Ayush i hope you are keeping your promise coz i am :)
@Dillinger there is a God
@hinduguy have a safe trip.
@Mani2020 goodluck for your endavours, presentations etc
@DRAM keep it up with embedded devices
@Pboy :devil: i got the hint.. Just hold on
@Mirzay Good luck and keep it up
@KingMamba93 tari urdu a kar thek karun ga!agar aya to!
@ZYXW KEEP IT UP!
@Neptune goodluck . And special gud luck with the girl ;)
@HRK gud bye!
@Talon sis -> :)

Gud bye...dear may you pass your exam with flying colour......

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B.

I believe it is :D

Oh man!!! have you changed your color or have gone color blind ?....:partay:

Congrats!! you chameleon...Stick to the TT's will soon turn into dark blue.....Just don't try to get along any pink species.Pink doesn't look good on men.:)

Oh man!!! have you changed your color or i've gone color blind....:partay:

Congrats!! you chameleon...Stick to the TT's will soon turn into dark blue.....Just don't get try to get along any pink species.Pink doesn't look good on men.

Nah , someone else did it for me :D

Thank you , mate . I will try my best to do that . Yeah , thats a girlish color , ai'nt it ? :lol:

inshallah.. Before that i have to run a few errands online. Pray for those too

Hey ! Best of Luck , bro . How long are you leaving for ?

hey is that you in the pic? can you please update it so I can check you out properly :rofl: jk jk jk jk :P

This is the reason I do not put on my picture, too many creeps out there lols , enjoy the baby pic because it's all you going to get madam Moselle! Actually Razpak and I got into an arguement so I posted a nice tanned picture of me proving that I definately had brown genes and I feel like I went more on my brown side anyways :)

Nah , someone else did it for me :D

Thank you , mate . I will try my best to do that . Yeah , thats a girlish color , ai'nt it ? :lol:

Hey ! Best of Luck , bro . How long are you leaving for ?

Yes i believe ,but still i'm unable to understand why girls around here hate it that much.:lol:
Haven't seen a gal here turning pink just for the sake of change or fashion.:lol:Women are mostly more fashion-conscious.

Yes i believe ,but still i'm unable to understand why girls around here hate it that much.:lol:
Haven't seen a gal here turning pink just for the sake of change or fashion.:lol:Women are mostly more fashion-conscious.

Haven't seen one yet here :D . I wonder why dont they like it ? .

Yeah , never ! :rofl: I mean it would a welcome change from the usual !

I'm fine, thank you ! :)

My exams are going to be in the first week of June I was away due to some other reasons !

oh my apologies, I was just asking generally! I did not mean to ask about familie reasons my friend. Anyways good luck with exam especially for you accounting folks, lots of numeral for sure especially with pakistan population size, you will have lots of business by the time tax season comes around(once you graduate offcourse :)) (IRS :argh: ,scary folks)

@JonAsad

2-Australias-Michelle-Jenneke-Does-Sexy-Dance-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

Is that a saudi TV channel Al-Rayaziah mentioned on the right upper corner.:D

Aussie girl :smokin:

@Zarvan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom