What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazPaK mod say to na lar mayray bhai

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK is banned again:confused:

I think Naswaristan has to stop chatting about bans so that normalcy can proceed. We have a team of professional moderators who have to give infractions and bans and multiple level checks are in place.

I think this one experiment was done to let you all know that management does not make banning calls without any reason. When we BAN someone its after much deliberation within ourselves and after considerable amount of infractions and warnings.

@Awesome do you not think it is unfair...YOU banned him and then say I TOLD YOU SO?! :unsure:

I think Naswaristan has to stop chatting about bans so that normalcy can proceed. We have a team of professional moderators who have to give infractions and bans and multiple level checks are in place.

I think this one experiment was done to let you all know that management does not make banning calls without any reason. When we BAN someone its after much deliberation within ourselves and after considerable amount of infractions and warnings.

You're welcome to think so, but I've PROVEN to you that my call on banning him was justified based on the fact that even after unbanning him, he went on a rampage, not once, but TWICE.

I would hope this is the last time Naswaristan interferes with management matters.

You're welcome to think so, but I've PROVEN to you that my call on banning him was justified based on the fact that even after unbanning him, he went on a rampage, not once, but TWICE.

I would hope this is the last time Naswaristan interferes with management matters.
@Awesome interfere? :blink: soooo...questioning what you do and how is interfering? Didn't know the management was an autocracy!

@Awesome interfere? :blink: soooo...questioning what you do and how is interfering? Didn't know the management was an autocracy!

We are a private organization - your constitutional rights do not apply here. You get, at best, the privileges we accord and we allow A LOT.

We have allowed more than enough leeway. But a time comes when we have to let you know, your experience in forum administration is n't what's ours. So let us do our jobs, our actions are not open to public purview. The reason I played ball with your earlier objections to a ban was because this group had been objecting to every infraction leading to a ban.

We have a job to do and by asking explanations and justifications for every infraction given to your friends you ARE hindering in our ability to maintain the order on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom