What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right :lol:

haircuts.jpg
@Roybot hmmmm....ab har koi nai kay paas thori ja sakta hai...besides the lady gets it washed, trimmed, set and sometimes coloured ....dekho itna kaam obviously it would cost much more than 15 bucks for cutting a birds nest!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roybot hmmmm....ab har koi nai kay paas thori ja sakta hai...besides the lady gets it washed, trimmed, set and sometimes coloured ....dekho itna kaam obviously it would cost much more than 15 bucks for cutting a birds nest!! :rofl:

Whats the point of a haircut if its gonna look the same!":cheesy:

Yes, multitask. For a 2 hour shopping they take 2 hours to get ready :lol:
@samantk yea...thats why you always see gorgeous girls with something (ya the guy) that rolled out of bed :rofl: and then you guys comment: how did such a gorgeous girl get such a goof :rofl:

Whats the point of a haircut if its gonna look the same!":cheesy:
@Roybot, I said trim...there is hair cut then there is trimming uneven hair growth ;)

@samantk yea...thats why you always see gorgeous girls with something (ya the guy) that rolled out of bed :rofl: and then you guys comment: how did such a gorgeous girl get such a goof :rofl:

@Roybot, I said trim...there is hair cut then there is trimming uneven hair growth ;)

Kia bat hai aapi... Aj to cha gaye ap....

FOr bold PArt...: In other words HOOR KE PEHLOO MEIN LANGOOR....:rofl:

True, but still the girls settle with such guys ;P

how are you @Hermione G? I feel like crap...its soo hot suddenly...the sun is out jaysay kissi nay ussay band ker kay rakh wa tha and sara ghussa nikal raha hai :cray:

Yahan bhi yahe haal hai....:P but sham mein mosam kafi acha hota hai....:smitten:

True, but still the girls settle with such guys ;P
@samantk ya...coz they can say anytime lets go shopping besides you dont need time coz even if I give you 10 mins you will still look the same so aysi hi chalo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom