What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a private organization - your constitutional rights do not apply here. You get, at best, the privileges we accord and we allow A LOT.

We have allowed more than enough leeway. But a time comes when we have to let you know, your experience in forum administration is n't what's ours. So let us do our jobs, our actions are not open to public purview. The reason I played ball with your earlier objections to a ban was because this group had been objecting to every infraction leading to a ban.

We have a job to do and by asking explanations and justifications for every infraction given to your friends you ARE hindering in our ability to maintain the order on the board.
@Awesome :raise: did I ask something regarding why he was banned or infracted this time? Nai naa....All I said was it is unfair aap hi usko ban kerain aap hi RUB IN MY FACE kerain?! My question was regarding the RUB in the face part then the management bit! :blink:

You just brought about the management bit yourself :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
@Awesome :P believe me I can easily troll you whole day...but just wanted to clarify that before my meeting :rofl:

@Awesome :raise: did I ask something regarding why he was banned or infracted this time? Nai naa....All I said was it is unfair aap hi usko ban kerain aap hi RUB IN MY FACE kerain?! My question was regarding the RUB in the face part then the management bit! :blink:

You just brought about the management bit yourself :blink:

Lo, that was our deal. I get to rub it in your face after you lose the challenge.

I have it on record you said "Manzoor hai".

Lo, that was our deal. I get to rub it in your face after you lose the challenge.

I have it on record you said "Manzoor hai".
@Awesome :P but YOU removed it before anyone else could see it :pop:

Two women talking:

Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That’s so cute!

Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn’t sure when she gave me the mirror. I Mean, you don’t think it’s too fluffy looking?

Woman 1: No, it’s perfect. I would love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I’m pretty much stuck with this stuff I think!

Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts – that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman 1: Oh – that’s funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine. Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier. …

Now, two men are talking:

Man 1: Haircut?
Man 2: Yeah.

Theek hai na, accept the rubbing in your face, graciously then.

Go to your meeting, then!

You guys should change forum rules and allow religious topics because it seems that is all somebozo is good at. All his comments to any thread have a religious undertone behind them.

Two women talking:

Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That’s so cute!

Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn’t sure when she gave me the mirror. I Mean, you don’t think it’s too fluffy looking?

Woman 1: No, it’s perfect. I would love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I’m pretty much stuck with this stuff I think!

Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts – that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman 1: Oh – that’s funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine. Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier. …

Now, two men are talking:

Man 1: Haircut? Man 2: Yeah.
@JonAsad just proves guys are sooo boring and lack creativity in conversational skills :rofl:

@JonAsad just proves guys are sooo boring and lack creativity in conversational skills :rofl:

Yeah right :lol:

haircuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom