What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:raise: @Roybot can you understand Urdu or hindi ? sorry replied you in that ....thought I should ask...in case you don't am not being rude :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@samantk ya...coz they can say anytime lets go shopping besides you dont need time coz even if I give you 10 mins you will still look the same so aysi hi chalo :P

Wrong, we think its a waste of time to spend so.much time on dressing up.. Of course when the bird is already in your cage :lol:

Thread swapped......

Does this look like a hand of a 'she' to you?- :crazy:-
You are emphasizing on the gender there,while people want to see some some new shyt instead of that old Shyt.:D

OK off to meeting!! See you guys in 1-2 hrs!! :shout:

:raise: @Roybot can you understand Urdu or hindi ? sorry replied you in that ....thought I should ask...in case you don't am not being rude :P

Of course I can. Am from what people call "the Hindi belt".

You guys should change forum rules and allow religious topics because it seems that is all somebozo is good at. All his comments to any thread have a religious undertone behind them.

Discussing national issues involving religion is fine.

Proselytizing religion is not.

As a broad example we can discuss something like is it ethical/legal to give a divorce via SMS, but one should not post, "Sab milke teesra kalma yaad karo".

Discussing national issues involving religion is fine.

Proselytizing religion is not.

As a broad example we can discuss something like is it ethical/legal to give a divorce via SMS, but one should not post, "Sab milke teesra kalma yaad karo".

Is Israeli Palestinian conflict a Pakistani national issue??

Thread swapped......

You are emphasizing on the gender there,while people want to see some some new shyt instead of that old Shyt.:D

Lol- he made a mistake and in correcting it he made another one- he changed @500 gender- :lol:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom