What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall: no it actually was the truth and a perfect balance of criticism and praise.

you talk too much for a cook :blah: :omghaha:
@KingMamba93 Yo I have a question. So if the argument is that the reason term limits won't work is because the whole point of having the senate and not placing term limits by the founding fathers was so we can in a way get things done more efficiently....right how would you counter that....because its true, wasn't that the main reason senators weren't given that, so we would have more stability in congress ???

You tell them that at the time it was necessary because the framers of the constitution knew that in most of the nation they were perhaps the only educated individuals but that is no longer the case. Also term limits are a must because already other candidates are at disadvantage as the incumbent has two things at their disposal that those running against them don't which is unfiltered media access to sway voters and they can send mail to voters on federal dime. At least if their are term limits there can be some fresh perspective every once in a while.

Yeah I got it.....I am going to start fall.... don't know if I have just made the worse decision ever...but hopefully I am able to make things right.

tum ho meri confusion ka hal :P

I thought so at first but now I fear you are a lost cause. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn bout time though, I was like something is wrong because I am logging more hours then the other sanp :lol: I am doing great. :cheesy:
Too many Mongooses on my tail. Work and personal stuffs.

So was slithering away for safety. :D

We saanps know when brethren are in peril. I sensed your angst :lol:, rumors were swirling though like someone said you got married. :whistle:
You can see me up speaking my own mind. Married people don't do that.

Just look at @Hyperion :omghaha:

You tell them that at the time it was necessary because the framers of the constitution knew that in most of the nation they were perhaps the only educated individuals but that is no longer the case. Also term limits are a must because already other candidates are at disadvantage as the incumbent has two things at their disposal that those running against them don't which is unfiltered media access to sway voters and they can send mail to voters on federal dime. At least if their are term limits there can be some fresh perspective every once in a while.

I thought so at first but now I fear you are a lost cause. :frown:

can't use that though, how am I going to prove that? it's the paper I am working on. this is the antithesis and I can't find a good argument against it. As for the other, yeah but it was countered by the fact that we already face so much gridlock...what makes you think that if congress was to change every 6 years and more and more ideas and people came about that we would ever reach a solution? Just more factions and less efficiency........

you aren't plaaning on giving up on me, are you Mamba? :P this lost cause too much of a challenge for u? ;)

can't use that though, how am I going to prove that? it's the paper I am working on. this is the antithesis and I can't find a good argument against it. As for the other, yeah but it was countered by the fact that we already face so much gridlock...what makes you think that if congress was to change every 6 years and more and more ideas and people came about that we would ever reach a solution? Just more factions and less efficiency........

you aren't plaaning on giving up on me, are you Mamba? :P this lost cause too much of a challenge for u? ;)

You should read richard dahls how democratic is the us constitution or something along those likes, it was common knowledge that the framers were the educated elite, perhaps look up literacy projections of the time.

Hmm that is a good point but is not really a valid argumemt considering we would have to actually experiemce an ever changing congress before on can come to such a conclusion, how is your paper countering your arguments, does it speak to you? :lol:

Idk sometimes the reward has to be worth the effort jaan and I am not sure it is in this case ;)

You can see me up speaking my own mind. Married people don't do that.

Just look at @Hyperion :omghaha:

Poor man cannot even logon anymore, he has been shackled. :lol:

photo.php

You should read richard dahls how democratic is the us constitution or something along those likes, it was common knowledge that the framers were the educated elite, perhaps look up literacy projections of the time.

Hmm that is a good point but is not really a valid argumemt considering we would have to actually experiemce an ever changing congress before on can come to such a conclusion, how is your paper countering your arguments, does it speak to you? :lol:

Idk sometimes the reward has to be worth the effort jaan and I am not sure it is in this case ;)

Poor man cannot even logon anymore, he has been shackled. :lol:

Ha ha ha you so funny :cheesy: LOLOLOL

OO let me look into that....ugh I just hate having to read things LMAO .... thnx though im going to check it out in the morning...to tired to continue it now
I know what you mean about experiencing it but I need some evidence against that....like I can't just say it and then site it as (KingMamba93, PDF) :lol:

you'll never know if it is worth it until you try! Everything great comes about when we walk down a path we are unsure about ;)

Ha ha ha you so funny :cheesy: LOLOLOL

OO let me look into that....ugh I just hate having to read things LMAO .... thnx though im going to check it out in the morning...to tired to continue it now
I know what you mean about experiencing it but I need some evidence against that....like I can't just say it and then site it as (KingMamba93, PDF) :lol:

you'll never know if it is worth it until you try! Everything great comes about when we walk down a path we are unsure about ;)

Good yeah do it in the mornin, idk if I can answer more I am bout to pass out :lol: Well you can site me it just wont be counted. :P
Is that so, never heard bout that. :whistle:

Good yeah do it in the mornin, idk if I can answer more I am bout to pass out :lol: Well you can site me it just wont be counted. :P
Is that so, never heard bout that. :whistle:

Nah, thanks for taking the time out to help me though! I really appreciate that!
go to bed, im gonna go to in like half an hour.. so tired :P

shut up mamba, you seem to be into your pet project more than your willing to admit! No need to admit though, like I said, I like it when you refrain ;) :P jk jk jk

Nite :D

Nah, thanks for taking the time out to help me though! I really appreciate that!
go to bed, im gonna go to in like half an hour.. so tired :P

shut up mamba, you seem to be into your pet project more than your willing to admit! No need to admit though, like I said, I like it when you refrain ;) :P jk jk jk

Nite :D

Lmaooo keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes: :P

Dont tell me to go to bed, you go to bed.

Sleep tight folks, parting question @Armstrong, be honest does finishing a dawn news article in persian script in two hours count constitute as average reading speed for a pakistan reader?

yeah it is so stop lying to yourself.

In that case I will have you up all night. ;) :lol:

the fact that when I stop, you evoke...proves who it is that is actually lying :D yeah, you're not the only one that notices things...speaking of which loser, ehem ehem where is my response i just remembered???? :azn:

Oh darling it would be my pleasure...but not tonight, I have classes all day tom. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom