What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What emperor is an emperor without demands :meeting:

Are you on?

Now don't say I make excuses :lol: I am actually working on a paper of mine right now as well but since I have focusing issues opened this to keep me going...so let me finish that and then I would love to hear about your displeasure :P

:rolleyes: -> am i that bad kay tumhe aab raat bhi subah lagnay lagi hain isliye goodmorning abhi kehray ho :lol:

and na ;)

I am surprised you know actually, I don't remember telling you though....but since u got the right number of dots u can't be bluffing....chalo now you can propose properly ;) :P

Nah the moment has passed :P

itni jaldi mind change....a player and unreliable = destructive combo :P not selling urself well, poor salesmanship! LOL

how r u? what u doing loser?:P

I aint trying to sell anything. :rolleyes: :P

Uh just got back from some dahwat. :D

@Arooj Khan

Welcome to the last remaining kingdom of Nasawristan. I am the Fuhrer of this kingdom with my queen @Mirzay ...along with a 8 member cabinet and my loyal subjects. If you wish to become a citizen,you must swear allegiance to the kingdom and the fuhrer.
One basic requirement is that you must have tasted Naswar once a life or must pledge to do it ASAP. :omghaha:

What do you mean by queen ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom