What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Awesome
With that I would wrap up this thread, with a bit of my own thoughts from what I've gathered and addressed to all here...

Looking at the issues raised in this thread about ethnicity and people being larne marne ko tayaar of which part of real estate of dhool mitti they happened to have come out of their mamas... I'm glad I was born in Lahore to a mum whose family was from Kashmir, to a father who was from Karachi, whose family migrated from India, but settled in Sindh... I'm happy because I get to call all of Pakistan my own, even Pashtun areas!

You are a whole person. You became this person not because of your skin is gora, kaala, brown or your eyes are orientalish.

Wise up people. Successful nations are those that left behind such granular communal identities (note I'm not against individuality). Nahi maanna na maano, ek waqt ayega jab bahar se koi aakay hum sab ko rondh ke lejayege and we'll be like oye hum toh baray phanay khan thay, ay ki hua?

I like Pakistan. Simply because the potential it has. It has potential to not be a piece of dirt, because of our diversity. It can instead be an idea. A good idea. An idea that we build regardless of our many faiths and our many ethnicity. We can build this idea on good moral values. An idea that promotes ethical behavior. An idea that promotes equality and justice to all. This confusion among our people exist because we naively cling to the love of dirt. If we changed our paradigms towards chasing ideas rather than chasing matti... We'll convert our diversity into a strength. If you think about it, you have no choice but to do just that.

Anyway, welcome to the forum @Arooj Khan.

@Awesome

First of all sorry for late reply i didnt know that the thread will be closed again after my
logging off , Well thank you so much for your welcome , i like it !

I really appreciate your ideas its as awesome as your name is :) i personally think we should
forget this punjabi pathan ikhtelafat and should work for a great cause that is the development
and prosperity of Pakistan . ye nasli ikhtelafat humein ander hi ander khokla ker rahy hen or
humary badkhwa tu chahty hi yahi hen ke humary ander phout dalwa dy .....

At the end i'm really delighted to be the part of this community :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes soryy to her i did wrong to her first day .

bus bhai or kya keho gay main ja raha hoon ab khana khany ap sab ko meri traf se besakhi ki shubh kamnaay :omghaha:

@Imran Khan ,

Its ok , you dont have to apologies ,regretfully it was misunderstanding on both side , hope ke app ne meri baton ka bura nhi mana hu ga .... sorry for tht !

Hi-

Surah Ash-Shu'araa

ayat 151-152

وَلَا تُطِيۡعُوۡۤا اَمۡرَ الۡمُسۡرِفِيۡنَۙ‏
(26:151) and do not follow the biddings of those that go to excesses

الَّذِيۡنَ يُفۡسِدُوۡنَ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ وَ لَا يُصۡلِحُوۡنَ‏
(26:152) and spread mischief in the land rather than set things right.

The world here "Yufsiddon" comes from word "Fasad"- literally translates to mischief-

thats why i told you before leave the tafseers to the qualified Persons-

and in context this ayah has nothing to do with the "Ruler" "unjust ruler" or nor did it say anything about taking up arms against them--
sir those actions are explained by hazrat Muhammad saw and his 4 caliphs

what the hell is going on sab bhais kids cheez pay kar rahay hoo ?

@Arooj Khan

Welcome to the last remaining kingdom of Nasawristan. I am the Fuhrer of this kingdom with my queen @Mirzay ...along with a 8 member cabinet and my loyal subjects. If you wish to become a citizen,you must swear allegiance to the kingdom and the fuhrer.
One basic requirement is that you must have tasted Naswar once a life or must pledge to do it ASAP. :omghaha:

@Ayush Where can I buy this Snake Hookah. :D

aby tujhy @KRAIT kahan se mila?:omghaha:
Krait is Omnipresent.
@JAT BALWAN Bro, where have you been ?

Whiskey saath peene ke liye koi dost hi nahin mila. :D
@arp2041 Dude, I never paid for anything. I just get all this by brain.

Constructive Manipulation 101.

You were supposed to fill in the dots, I wasnt going ta tell everyone now was I :P a.... B..... Haan ya na :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: -> am i that bad kay tumhe aab raat bhi subah lagnay lagi hain isliye goodmorning abhi kehray ho :lol:

and na ;)

I am surprised you know actually, I don't remember telling you though....but since u got the right number of dots u can't be bluffing....chalo now you can propose properly ;) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom