What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo :lol: like a dinner when someone moves into a new place, I am stuffed. :D

Crocodile tears :lol:

Ohhhh...haha did you cook and then eat the food yourself too? :P

No saachi, you broke my heart :flirt: I don't get you, when I flirt you reject me, and when I don't flirt you try to evoke it.... hahaha boy you more confused then me!! :omghaha:

Ohhhh...haha did you cook and then eat the food yourself too? :P

No saachi, you broke my heart :flirt:

Nah the person was a good cook or I might have had to. :D

Itna nazuk dil abhi toh maine hasal tak nai kiya tho tuut bhi gaiya. :lol:

Nah the person was a good cook or I might have had to. :D

Itna nazuk dil abhi toh maine hasal tak nai kiya tho tuut bhi gaiya. :lol:

see what I mean, now when I am trying to have a normal convo, you start!! :lol: boy u confusing...haha u noe i can't afford to be more confused than I already am LOLOLOLOL

haha :raise: so if I invite you to one, you will cook for me since I can't??

see what I mean, now when I am trying to have a normal convo, you start!! :lol: boy u confusing...haha u noe i can't afford to be more confused than I already am LOLOLOLOL

haha :raise: so if I invite you to one, you will cook for me since I can't??

How is, "you broke my heart" the start of any normal conversation juuti. :lol: Chalo tumhe confuse toh nai karana tum pehtado kaise bahte karoun. :D

Why you are getting your own place? :cheesy:

How is, "you broke my heart" the start of any normal conversation juuti. :lol: Chalo tumhe confuse toh nai karana tum pehtado kaise bahte karoun. :D

Why you are getting your own place? :cheesy:

calling me a slipper?? :angry:
no I cried.... you could have left me at that loser :P Nahi baby confuse kero verna meh upni confusion koh ek excuse banakay nahi use kersati tumhe paas bhulla kay liye ;)

I am dorming again for sure next semester...and i will need someone to cook :whistle:

no I cried.... you could have left me at that loser :P Nahi baby confuse kero verna meh upni confusion koh ek excuse banakay nahi use kersati tumhe paas bhulla kay liye ;)

I am dorming again for sure next semester...and i will need someone to cook :whistle:

You gonna hire the poor fellow as your cook? Sigh, I feel bad for him.

Why Rahul Gandhi has understood the chaos of India - Livemint

The above should brighten your day, although it is absolute balderdash and an epitome of sycophancy.

I posted this EXACT thing in one of the threads....haha baby I am ten steps ahead of you!

usnay nahi banao toh aur kisay....tumhe? :azn:

Nope, I wouldn't cook as much as I'd create absolute anarchy around you.

As I said that article is absolute balderdash and nothing more.

I meant liar lmaooo. Chill I only cook for last resort :P. So did you transfer out?

Chalo dehklete hai tumare confusion Ka koi hal. :whistle:

What's up guys ?

Where you been brother?

@KingMamba93 Too much work buddy. Had to take a break and type elsewhere. :D

How are you ? How's life ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I wouldn't cook as much as I'd create absolute anarchy around you.

As I said that article is absolute balderdash and nothing more.

:hitwall: no it actually was the truth and a perfect balance of criticism and praise.

you talk too much for a cook :blah: :omghaha:
@KingMamba93 Yo I have a question. So if the argument is that the reason term limits won't work is because the whole point of having the senate and not placing term limits by the founding fathers was so we can in a way get things done more efficiently....right how would you counter that....because its true, wasn't that the main reason senators weren't given that, so we would have more stability in congress ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant liar lmaooo. Chill I only cook for last resort :P. So did you transfer out?

Chalo dehklete hai tumare confusion Ka koi hal. :whistle:

Yeah I got it.....I am going to start fall.... don't know if I have just made the worse decision ever...but hopefully I am able to make things right.

tum ho meri confusion ka hal :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom