What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Joe Shearer , we are lucky to have your company around here.

Give me the honor to share something with you about those Blonde jokes/Dumb blondes.

The most prominent expression of blonde hairs, blue eyes and fair skin comes with a deficiency of an enzyme with out which a person is unable to manufacture melanin inside the body.
More over their urine has a musty odor and they are mentally retarded.
They figured it out that may be it's the blonde hairs that make you retarded.That's where those blonde jokes came from.
Those are in fact started against the PKU patients.Since at presentation they were retarded & back then we didn't know the reason behind the phenomenon.It made up the field well manured and fertilized for the jokes to sprout.

I feel remorse that i've been the culprit of the similar deed, before i got to know the reason behind it.I may have used those jokes occasionally but i stopped once i learned that.

Thanks you very much for your time.Please take good care of yourself.

And Welcome to Pakistan.:)

My regards.

You are quite right, and blonde jokes are discriminatory and cruel. I am sorry about that dumb blonde remark, which was meant to annoy a young person who it is very amusing to annoy, just to see, rather to read her reactions.

Im sorry for using that word! I didn't knew you are too emotional and sensitive! Main mazak ker raha tha! So friends again???

yeah... its okey... kindly read that post again... meiny detail mein answer kia hai apko....

Apne dost ko nahi khilao ge??

Ge???? means she is a girl...rite???:undecided:

Aapi somebody used the word COWARD... n i think thats not a vert polite word...

Array @Hermione G coward ka matlab darpok billi ki chowk :rofl:

Aysay sahi hai?! :P

Good night bro/sir....:lazy::wave:
@Talon... Talkhiyan dakha kal i think aap ny.... kesa laga????

@Hermione G weekend par!! yaar I was like a druggy today as I had roughly 4-5 hrs sleep :blink: was watching mera naseeb abhi bhi 2 episodes rehtay hain :P wahin dekh ri houn :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Array @Hermione G coward ka matlab darpok billi ki chowk :rofl:

Aysay sahi hai?! :P

yeah.... ne sirf yahi reason nae thi wo meiny unko detail mein samjha dia hai k kia bura laga tha....:P Talkhiyan kesa laga apko????

nothing serious just reading Article 62 & 63 of Constitution its interpretation, arguments and counter arguments......

other then this.....I am all time farig....as usual....
@hrk
are you a lawyer?! :blink:

Reactions: HRK
bangladeshi thread main aaj maza nhi aya kisi ne gali nhi di bakwaas shuru hoi to webby a gya . :angel:

i damn miss those days when mods give me time at least 7 hours :omghaha:

Chalo tum written invitation letter or visa bhejho! Paisy mein puhanch ke de doon ga!

They do not give out visas to Pakistanis as quick as they once used to. TTP nai naam badnaam kardiya hai.

You are quite right, and blonde jokes are discriminatory and cruel. I am sorry about that dumb blonde remark, which was meant to annoy a young person who it is very amusing to annoy, just to see, rather to read her reactions.
@Joe Shearer
Whose she? :pop: :cheesy:

and of course I am fishing for compliments :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom