What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol uss dramay mai best yeh hai k it has nothing to do with pathetic romance but general male/female psycology! although male psycology is shown a bit wrong but good

yeah... dialouges are really good...:tup: Zaroon is kinda confuse nae kuch pata e nae k akhir chahta kia hai....:omghaha:

yeah... dialouges are really good...:tup: Zaroon is kinda confuse nae kuch pata e nae k akhir chahta kia hai....:omghaha:

zaroon was one of those who has a big ego...his ego was kicked by a middle class hardworking girl,aur yeh baat uss ko hazam nahi hui.

It is me really! U can see that simply she doesn't talk to me or quotes me! I was just joking and mazak mein bol diya ke ron or us ke friends stupids hein! :D it was mazak and trolling with @Hermione G but she took it serious! :fie:

nobody took it serious stop acting like alpha1 bachay

Last edited by a moderator:
Behan aaap kaa hukum sar-e-tasleem kham - Panipat ka midaaan phir seeiii zindaa kar deiiin geiii - Kisss neiii aaap siii na shaista aur ghair-tahzeeb yaftaa ghuftoogoo kiii ? :angry:

Aur peheliii mujhee meriii Urdu pee daaat deiii deiiiin ! :D

ghair-tahzeeb yaftaa ghuftoogoo....... :no:

its wrong.....:whistle:

zaroon was one of those who has a big ego...his ego was kicked by a middle class hardworking girl,aur yeh baat uss ko hazam nahi hui.

nobody took it serious stop acting like alpha1 bachay

Osama is the world's psycho num 1... apni shadi pe to bara khush tha or jb Zand K ka pata laga to he was mourning like koe mar gaya ho...:P

Aapi somebody used the word COWARD... n i think thats not a vert polite word...

Hmm I knew it but I was thinking another word! But anything else didn't came on my head! cuz I was frustrated at my computer. But I really thought it was in mazak (joking)but you took it seriously!
Mujhe yaha kisi ne paindoo bola tha buhat baar meiney to itna ghussa nahee kia! !

Hmm I knew it but I was thinking another word! But anything else didn't came on my head! cuz I was frustrated at my computer. But I really thought it was in mazak (joking)but you took it seriously!
Mujhe yaha kisi ne paindoo bola tha buhat baar meiney to itna ghussa nahee kia! !

okey.......nd that was not about u calling Ron stupid or anything else... ur tone was a bit harsh after 3,4 posts... i mean okey apko bat nae karni is bary mein thats fine ap mujhy aram se bol do there is no need to be that harsh... like jb ap ny kaha k i dont need anybody's permission or something like that n then later on u used that word coward... so mujy rude laga

Who is @Zaroon.....any new member...???

nah...:rofl: its a character from zindagi gulzar hai...:lol:

@HRK
whats up?

nothing serious just reading Article 62 & 63 of Constitution its interpretation, arguments and counter arguments......

other then this.....I am all time farig....as usual....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom