What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence when i troll its similar to razpak but without abuses

awwwww.kyun aisay kaam kertay ho k ban hona paray.....mera aur @Talon ka version seekho...opponent bhi chit,entertainment ki entertainment alag lol

where is he mera munna?

Mera ban ko chaddo koi gal nai, kamino ke saat ****** bunkar paish aana parta hai. Tuusi log masoom ho esliya aise kaam mujhe karna paar jaata hai. :hang2:

@Slav Defence when i troll its similar to razpak but without abuses

I have never seen you troll. Razpak is the ultimate troll. :cheesy:

531877_476631059076856_2077180242_n.jpg

Today. Turkish MSgt recieves medal for his actions in Northern Iraq. He stepped on a mine, ordered his men to get away from him. And held on the trigger till he got his men to the safety. Well done sergeant! We're proud of you!!!

Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Distinguished Courage and Self-Sacrifice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No man 3 a mother her daughter and her daughter I mean a grand mother her daughter and a grand daughter that makes 3 people @balixd was right in this way their are two mothers also two daughters common sense

Damn!...i was right??....the logic came to my mind was..1 is the mother of 2 and 2 is the mother of 3....3 is the daughter of 2 and 2 is the daughter of 1

Thanks buddy .........

I think it should be consider as non-physical violence...... :omghaha:

lol well said...mai in manhoos novels ki jaga.....knight rider etc khel leta tha...dimagh tu replanish hota tha...khwama khwa depresssing manhoos novels...aakhir what is so good that girls are so fond of her...??

Mera ban ko chaddo koi gal nai, kamino ke saat ****** bunkar paish aana parta hai. Tuusi log masoom ho esliya aise kaam mujhe karna paar jaata hai. :hang2:

I have never seen you troll. Razpak is the ultimate troll. :cheesy:

dekho @KingMamba93 yeh kitna bara jhoot bol raha hai @Alpha1.... troll ki abc nahi aati troller kahin ka..:omghaha:

Reactions: HRK
he is online, logged on but not here!

nöwadays i dont troll. Btw have a look at my intro thread!

Your intro thread was long because your handle was fascist. That does not make you a troll it just makes you a dumass for picking such a provocative handle.

lol well said...mai in manhoos novels ki jaga.....knight rider etc khel leta tha...dimagh tu replanish hota tha...khwama khwa depresssing manhoos novels...aakhir what is so good that girls are so fond of her...??

dekho @KingMamba93 yeh kitna bara jhoot bol raha hai @Alpha1.... troll ki abc nahi aati troller kahin ka..:omghaha:

Bacha hai bacha. :lol: Aapse bhi zaada masoom munna jaiya. :D

Your intro thread was long because your handle was fascist. That does not make you a troll it just makes you a dumass for picking such a provocative handle.

Bacha hai bacha. :lol: Aapse bhi zaada masoom munna jaiya. :D

he is claiming that his intro was troll..mai nahi maanta.. @Alpha1 dikhao mujhay.....:what:

@KingMamba93 more people had a problem with me being a soldier of the ideology of pakistan
@Slav Defence profile man ja kr dekho bro
@balixd mara bhai aa gaya wapis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom