What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
533510_168418006615412_775082228_s.jpg

@Neptune ^^^its turkish, bound to be awesome!

lol. The good news is; in 2018-2020, more than 2,000+ Altay's will be produced, and become the body of Turkish Armored Divisions. More than 140+ F-35A/B's will be in service of TURAF. More than 100+ T-129A/B's will be in service of TUR Army. TF-2000 class destroyers will be in service of TN possibly armed with Aegis CMS. Turkish LHD (Aircraft Carrier) will be in service of TN. M-1 and M-2 will be in the hands of every single Turkish soldier. Damn! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @HRK how are u?

Reactions: HRK
I wish to bro. But as you know the current relations are pretty fuvcked up! :bad:

upgraded version of HK-416 and HK-417 with G-36's piston and rail system ! ! :woot:

what about K11 ?

korean_k-11.jpg

Bangladesh should work with both Turkey and South Korea to develop assault rifle, both are good allies :D

@Neptune apart from syria and iran what threats does turkey faces?

@Neptune apart from syria and iran what threats does turkey faces?

Except for Iran and Syria? Noone brother. But the nearest war in ME won't be happen till 2020. And in 2020, more than 2,000+ Altay's will be produced, and become the body of Turkish Armored Divisions. More than 140+ F-35A/B's will be in service of TURAF. More than 100+ T-129A/B's will be in service of TUR Army. TF-2000 class destroyers will be in service of TN possibly armed with Aegis CMS. Turkish LHD (Aircraft Carrier) will be in service of TN. M-1 and M-2 will be in the hands of every single Turkish soldier. Damn! :D

G g aur may kingMAMA ki posts report krdi thi :rofl:

Na bolna mere saat. :cray:

@Armstrong
really? :blink:
@KingMamba93 so far I have ONLY HEARD that CD wrote something bad about Pakistan here....Par mein tou ithay hi hondi houn hun kiyun nai dikha?! :blink:

Jii lehka tha paar koi aur thread paar, maine us thread ka link naswar corner par paste kiya tha subko dehkane liye. Paar rehne do tuusi Pakistaniyo koh apnii izzat nai pasand toh mujhe kya jah dostiya karte pirho kutto ke saath.

uh @KingMamba93 you were banned too?:omghaha:

Ya Allah......:hitwall:
@Talon tum bi kase kase darama pasan kaerti ho.....dont know y Umairha Ahmed is so popular in females..... :girl_wacko:

lol....well said...well this was freakingly psyco drama...lol i always hated novels...yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom