What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tou shareef admi kya sub ko behan bana lete hai yane may tou phr bilkul shareef nhi :woot:

Nope doesnt have to be like that...a girl can always be your friend.... I had one.... She was the the the best, awesome, great friend I ever had....

:omghaha: :rofl: baas phir agla id yehi honay wala hai.... @WebMaster will be singing. ...goray goray gaal yeh hai pdf ka kamal oh tera kya kehna....:rofl:

Allah keray webmasterni ajaye...Allah keray...Allah keray..please troller..please..........:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye apko doubt hai :angry:

btw how is CD?
@Mirzay nai mein nay parha koi aur thread par 2x kisnay kaha kay CD nay aysa kuch post kiya tha naswar thread mein...par mein tou har time yahan hoti houn...mujhay kiyun nai dekha?! :blink:

@Armstrong sun lain lagta hai is topic per apki class leni chaye mjhe :D

Am serious about it, I studied in co-ed in bfc, which always had high ranking retd navy officer, our teachers were female, this was the first thing taught to us that how to be friends and be in limits....

Nope doesnt have to be like that...a girl can always be your friend.... I had one.... She was the the the best, awesome, great friend I ever had....

han.well said.......bus jub woh bhai jan bolti hai tu bhai k word kaano se skip hojata hai:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom