What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirrahoe? May god give u health.

Btw apko konsi political party pasand hay?

Wait karo phir shaam ko detail mein btata hoon.... waisy pmln... Highly impressed with the eork they have done in lahore :tup:

In a car there are two mothers and two daughters How many people there are in the car guess everyone @Talon @balixd @Alpha1 @Aeronaut @Mirzay and all others

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait karo phir shaam ko detail mein btata hoon.... waisy pmln... Highly impressed with the eork they have done in lahore :tup:
han han! Sham ko bta dain koi masla nain hay!

han han! Sham ko bta dain koi masla nain hay!

In a car there are two mothers and two daughters How many people there are in the car guess everyone @Talon @balixd @Alpha1 @Aeronaut @Mirzay and all others
if two daughters each then 6 people

@balixd are u using a mobile?

@Zarvan...please tag me in the post you give correct answer... Am traveling so going offline...better sve phone battery... @Alpha1 am thinking of going with pmln

4 out of which one was driving and 5 if 4 are just taking the ride while fifth one is driver:undecided:

No man 3 a mother her daughter and her daughter I mean a grand mother her daughter and a grand daughter that makes 3 people @balixd was right in this way their are two mothers also two daughters common sense

@Zarvan...please tag me in the post you give correct answer... Am traveling so going offline...better sve phone battery... @Alpha1 am thinking of going with pmln
ya save battery and come back at night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom