What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zarvan...please tag me in the post you give correct answer... Am traveling so going offline...better sve phone battery... @Alpha1 am thinking of going with pmln

you are correct ans is 3 congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some mofo stole my cell phone today..........!:argh:

awwww.............phone stolen???awwwwww........very sad.....fauran ayat e kareemi perho....it will work inshallah.....and btw tum ne yeh maulvi ummer ki pic lagaye hai na??are u pro-taliban?I mean pro-afghn tliban?

@Slav Defence konsi party pasand hay apko?
And koi nai thread kholi hay apnay?

too bad! Which model and how did the test go?
bachay...mai ne kaafi saari threads kholi hai social issues and current events mai--go n take a look

and i am not a fan of any party...Ik ki haalat dekh ker PTI ko vote dene ka socha hai but Fir THING HAS HALTED me again

awwww.............phone stolen???awwwwww........very sad.....fauran ayat e kareemi perho....it will work inshallah.....and btw tum ne yeh maulvi ummer ki pic lagaye hai na??are u pro-taliban?I mean pro-afghn tliban?

Mullah Omar.... yes im pro Afghan taliban... the true allies of Pakistan...

No guys with 10k+ posts... My PN account had more than 18k posts and now they been reduced thanks to this new username!

10 thousand you mean?what do you mean??son of mountain ki tu 350 something hai and he is elite?

kiski investigation?

Konsi?

bachay forum per jao aur dekho k Ik k ek member k agaibst rape case ki fir file hui hai

@Mirzay the passing out parade of PMA is 24th of this month!

10 thousand you mean?what do you mean??son of mountain ki tu 350 something hai and he is elite?

bachay forum per jao aur dekho k Ik k ek member k agaibst rape case ki fir file hui hai
mujhay to aik bhi nazar nai aye thread. Koi idhar post kar do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom