What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We-All-Know-An-Askhole.jpg

:omghaha:-
That cracked me up- :lol:-

ahahah no offence but I do not get the point about stupide inde vs pakistane thread wars, when both countries people are suffering and human rights are bad on the democratic index. My criteria is wierd but in geopolitics i measure everything from human rights and democracy index = happy people with exception to yanks as they are obsessed with money.
Yar its complicated!
Indo pak is a very emotional scene. We are emotional people-
look at razi!

pata nai! Jub aankh lag jaye!
@JonAsad hi! Waiting ur story in paranormal thread!

Bhai when you are actually sleepy you are not bothered what are you sleeping on, you just need a place to rest, be it a stone and you will just fell asleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm okey... sher is better i think... so wats up sher

well my dear friend, i am right now sitting on my ordinateur listening to Alizee old albums, you should join me :), best relaxing songs to listen after college, classic mon paye.

@darkinsky, your favorite singer :) , i hated her back then, my bebe sister today got me hooked on her albums. 2nd album da best

@Hermione G and all bye goodnight!

Bhai when you are actually sleepy you are not bothered what are you sleeping on, you just need a place to rest, be it a stone and you will just fell asleep
going to sleep yara. Im very tired!

@Hermione G
you think? 3mths and believe me nothing changed!!!

kehtay hain akalmand ko ishara kafi hai... :) samajh jaye ga... don't take tension... u r here to enjoy and relax... so just chill:partay:

well my dear friend, i am right now sitting on my ordinateur listening to Alizee old albums, you should join me :), best relaxing songs to listen after college, classic mon paye.

@liontk seriously? you guys have a whole different word for computers :blink:

pata nai! Jub aankh lag jaye!
@JonAsad hi! Waiting ur story in paranormal thread!

Lol- i hd a dream in those days- that bearded guy clearly said not to make it public- :angel:-
I am bound by the leigons of dreamhood- :lol:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom