What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like ur urdu :tup:

just trying to fit in eh!,gee shukaria app ke jumlai(compliment :what:). Chale app bethai ke app kesai hai.(took me 3 mins to write, so I am getting faster at it, now don't ask me to write in roman urdu ;)
@Karachiite, senators lost another game last night mon ami , we going playoffs for sure as long as ottawa keeps playing stupide.

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt there always???
:cheers: proarmy or not?

Yar ajeeb topic hai, if you go through my posts you will find me proarmy, but in some posts am bashing army and pro democrasy.....i want army to do what rhey are suppose to do and be good at it, and I want govt to be good at whst they are supposed to do

Yar ajeeb topic hai, if you go through my posts you will find me proarmy, but in some posts am bashing army and pro democrasy.....i want army to do what rhey are suppose to do and be good at it, and I want govt to be good at whst they are supposed to do

Thumbs up.....:tup:

webby was joking. I asked the ban myself for a day! May ask again!

app ne khud webmaster sai manga tha iss aik din kee iss forum sai ban honai ka, tho app ne iss waqkth mai kia keya zindagi mai.

Did you have exams or something, i am giving up on urdu for a day or two. Requires too much brain activity for this sloth.

good!
Btw how do u think the army is performing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom