What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
kehtay hain akalmand ko ishara kafi hai... :) samajh jaye ga... don't take tension... u r here to enjoy and relax... so just chill:partay:
@Hermione G you know ALMOST every member in Naswaristan told me not to take him as a bro...ALMOST every member told me I would regret..........but I fought ALMOST everyone off for 3months of mental torture? Sach kehtay hain log, shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk seriously? you guys have a whole different word for computers :blink:

Oh my bad, i have to get my head straight, when writing english. Hehe we have word for everything muahahah heck we made supper , 'souper'.:devil:

@Hermione G you know ALMOST every member in Naswaristan told me not to take him as a bro...ALMOST every member told me I would regret..........but I fought ALMOST everyone off for 3months of mental torture? Sach kehtay hain log, shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai :cray:

M also scared now... :cray: and don't be sad hum sab hain ne... me, m-48, marsha, mirzay....:)

Elder siblings are supposed to stick around be it sunny or hail.....they are bound by the code of siblinghood :P
@balixd and in return younglings are supposed to listen to them and not be the boss! btw, I am more than happy to swap places with you :angel:

Bye @JonAsad bye all
good n8

Bye alpha- hv a good night sleep-

Baywaqofon word hona chahiye shareefoun ki jagah- :bunny:-

I am not your bro @Talon??, by the way what is up with the gangster langue a la 'bro'. Am I the usual confused mental or torture or the east one like @Alpha1. Na I am kidding, what is up with , I can talk in urdu but then you will also give me mental torture(can't do it today too tired :) )

@balixd and in return younglings are supposed to listen to them and not be the boss! btw, I am more than happy to swap places with you :angel:

I am more experienced in being a middleling. ...so its better you be the eldest. ...
But you are right younglings are supposed to listen....if they dont after you explained to them... Than you should punish them....have I had the support from my parents for my actions my younger brother would have been a much better person than he is now....but still he is great and better than other guys on the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom