What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more experienced in being a middleling. ...so its better you be the eldest. ...
But you are right younglings are supposed to listen....if they dont after you explained to them... Than you should punish them....have I had the support from my parents for my actions my younger brother would have been a much better person than he is now....but still he is great and better than other guys on the street
@balixd
Well, I am the youngest....even with my own young cousins I am treated as the youngest so you can imagine how much control I need to treat someone else younger than me ....and that too if he cant differentiate a bro and a obsession? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk didnt get you :blink:

Looks like i also have to work on english too hehe, what's up with you sounding a tad bit depressed. I mean isn't l'europe all happy and everything, I am still freezing for some reason winter makes me sad too sometimes.

LOL....:lol: I think u both should ignore eachother for a while...nae???:confused: i think thats the only solution....

@Hermione G then i get suicide emails :blink: talk about emotional and mental blackmail!! :blink:

Insomnia is not an on or off thing- either you have it or either you dont-

@JonAsad or you pretend to have it when it suits you :enjoy:

Phutta mashwarah?- :woot:-

@JonAsad tou aap koi mashwarah day do...hum bhi dekhtay hain kis ka ziada phuttta wa hai :rofl:

@Hermione G you know ALMOST every member in Naswaristan told me not to take him as a bro...ALMOST every member told me I would regret..........but I fought ALMOST everyone off for 3months of mental torture? Sach kehtay hain log, shareefoun ki koi zindagi nai :cray:

Is tarah tou hota hai is tarah k kaamo may
sara din tension may raat per khyalo/mails may :D

Looks like i also have to work on english too hehe, what's up with you sounding a tad bit depressed. I mean isn't l'europe all happy and everything, I am still freezing for some reason winter makes me sad too sometimes.
@liontk naah am just a little overly annoyed...nothing a good laugh wouldnt fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom