What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Thanks, ya the funeral went fine, very emotonal scenes.. Im just trying to forget it and talking it out helps..

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you get your laptop once a forthnight :omghaha:

Haha no I just hate having it with me outside my room.....LOLOLOL so I just use my phone when I am out...haha you know the room story

_afraid_frightened_scared_smiley_emoticon1-1.gif

@ZYXW Thanks, ya the funeral went fine, very emotonal scenes.. Im just trying to forget it and talking it out helps..

Oh I seee!! Well, don't worry...he is in a much better place - as cliche as this sounds its very true....have faith! :) Not need to forget yaar, celebrate his life instead, people we love are always with us!

What are you up to now? :P

Oh I seee!! Well, don't worry...he is in a much better place - as cliche as this sounds its very true....have faith! :) Not need to forget yaar, celebrate his life instead, people we love are always with us!

What are you up to now? :P
im just planing to eat a ton of icecream..

oh zalim mani ko girl bana diya :omghaha:

I, told you who the ghost is,than why are you scared babe? ;)

Emperor I told you, if you were the ghost I would be stsaying stuck inside the room not outside it ;)

No I had a huge argument with my dad and asked him to do some muslim cleansing stuff...or w.e. they do...and he thought I was crazyyyy ....:hitwall:

Emperor I told you, if you were the ghost I would be stsaying stuck inside the room not outside it ;)

No I had a huge argument with my dad and asked him to do some muslim cleansing stuff...or w.e. they do...and he thought I was crazyyyy ....:hitwall:

Cleansing stuff?

Do you use Lotaa???

:rofl: :rofl:

I know many of you coconuts don't.

How sweet, i am sure @Mirzay is reading this :omghaha:

Maybe the ghost is an atheist :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom