What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahaha.... @Marshmallow :rofl: :rofl: I didn't even get the hint...damn I am soo dense!!! :rofl:

sista i bet there wud be a day wen he wud b askin u to help him in hw to open or sign in PDF or wud be askin u tell him while sittin in UK ,whethr its day or night in Lahore haha

jk

Last edited by a moderator:
ok im going
animal-graphics-cats-253387.gif

12075363-word-good-bye-on-stickers-on-table.jpg

wz tryin to spend more time here this weekend as ill b off for som months....:wave:

ooo ya it is!! ...good night @Pboy

@Alpha1
DROP IT!!

You take things too seriously!! Just drop it and move it on...it doesn't need to be said!
you have made me tense... Thats all... Neend ur gaye

good night and take care @Marshmallow ohh haan...good luck for your exams!!
good-luck1.jpg

ok me also going off good night @Alpha1
goodnight! Aaapi!

sista i bet there wud be a day wen he wud b askin u to help him in hw to open or sign in PDF or wud be askin u tell him while sittin in UK ,whethr its day or night in Lahore haha

jk
i just share everythng with my aapi thats all

@Alpha1 I also got why Pakistani men are handsome, why Pakistani men marry american women and why Indian men hold hands and why Indian men stare? :blink:
@Ayush @Srinivas @arp2041 @RazPaK @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Armstrong @balixd @Hermione G @ZYXW @KingMamba93 @WebMaster @DESERT FIGHTER @Mirzay @M-48 @Argus Panoptes @JonAsad @HRK

I also got why Pakistani men are handsome? - This is actually widely believed here in the US too....but I'll be honest, maybe it's because I don't know too many Pakistani people here, but I have not encountered any guy but one that was handsome. And he had a horrible personality LOLOL so I am sure there are very good looking ones but I really don't believe that or am not attracted to it. So it's funny because I always wonder the same thing, why do ppl feel that way loololol...guess it depends on taste and a lot of people like that kind of look on guys :P

why Pakistani men marry american women ?? My best friend is white and she is dating a Pakistani guy LOLOL....I remember talking to him and he said he wasn't into brown girls because they are "too controlling and full of drama" and he hasn't met one that he is attracted to. I guess it's just the stereotypes in most cases that keep them away.....but I have seen that! LOL

why Indian men hold hands - not sure but I know Saudi boys do that A LOT TOO LOOOLOLOLOLOLOL

and why Indian men stare? :omghaha: :omghaha: Anyone that can answer this, shall be rewarded with a nobel prize LOLOLOL

how come you are asking this lolol did someone ask you this or something ?? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom