What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. It's okay to be sad, but don't show it and don't tell other people about it.
thats counter productive in my case.... Anyways @ZYXW r u having a ghost problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleansing stuff?

Do you use Lotaa???

:rofl: :rofl:

I know many of you coconuts don't.

Ohhh Razzyyyy

Dying%20of%20laughter%20facebook%20photo%20cover_thumb.jpg

Good. It's okay to be sad, but don't show it and don't tell other people about it.

WHAT ARE YOU TELLING HIM ??? omgshhh

@Alpha1 ....you should always express yourself and say what you feel. Don't keep things inside, it's going ot make it worse. Talk about it and let it out!

Ohhh Razzyyyy

Dying%20of%20laughter%20facebook%20photo%20cover_thumb.jpg

WHAT ARE YOU TELLING HIM ??? omgshhh

@Alpha1 ....you should always express yourself and say what you feel. Don't keep thinks inside, it's going ot make it worse. Talk about it and let it out!
you r absolutely right i feel a lot better after talking it out

Salam everyone.......good morning, good afternoon, good night :D
salam bali bhai!!!

oye, are you a kid who lost his lolly? or someone snatched ice cream from you? Man up and face the reality. Never ever in your life look back, Your friend is gone, you mourn over his dead body for 2 days, thats it, move on......
thats counter productive in my case.... Anyways @ZYXW r u having a ghost problem?

oye, are you a kid who lost his lolly? or someone snatched ice cream from you? Man up and face the reality. Never ever in your life look back, Your friend is gone, you mourn over his dead body for 2 days, thats it, move on......
yes im now trying to move on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom