What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure anymore. There's a site that 'outs' opponents of the saffron scum. I'm on it.

In a morose moment, I mentioned the possibility of changing my nationality to my Pakistani friends. Sadly, their response was tepid.

When Pakistan advances on a societal level you would be a welcome addition to the republic. May take a while though. Is that site only reserved for Indians or can I get an honorable mention? :drag:

Respectable Joe Shearer, the population of the forum constitutes of youngsters predominately.Young minds who are learning to control a spike in mood and spark of emotions.Mostly they find themselves covered in fumes all over before they understand the pivotal point of a debate.Most of them are blindly imitating of what they have seen.And in our part of the world as you must be knowing better than me that there are not many amongst us who are enjoying the peace of mind.
I hope you'll be following the policy of forgive and forget.Forgiveness is a virtue with enormous benefits.
As the w.w.w. provides you with the opportunity to interact but there is also a line beyond which you can't go to help/elaborate.
It's depands upon the individual on the otherside to build for him/herself the pedestal of experience from the bricks you have provided.
It's an honor to have you here.
My regards.

A sensitive, mature, balanced post. Wonderful reading. Thank you.

:yahoo: Link please. This shall be pleasant indeed. I must confess that I have a rather base fetish for being hated/reviled/opposed by bigots. It proves that they're susceptible to damage by even an insignificant speck like me.

Later. There are issues.

When Pakistan advances on a societal level you would be a welcome addition to the republic. May take a while though. Is that site only reserved for Indians or can I get an honorable mention? :drag:

The names I saw were Indians. Some kind of a Benedict Arnold list. Private blog.

Ok, I`ve decided to join it!

What happens now? :P

Choose a branch first;

> NAVY, also it has the office of Naswarian Intelligence under it's command
> ARMY, Missile Forces are also tied to it.

> AIR FORCE, also has a Recon Force that's responsible for finding huntible threats to the Nation and senior Officers. ??? Choose one playboy? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom