What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was slowly able to grab the language of @Dillinger

But Posts of @Joe Shearer sir are just too much for me :lol:

You are trying to comprehend a symphony through the movements of the conductor rather than letting the music assimilate you. Obviously then, it should come as no great a surprise to you, it is "just too much" for you. :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh word now I am curious. :woot: Chill don't mention her, it will be like a speak of the devil situation. :confused:

Well this site is known to attract the crazies from all sides. Hopefully you are safe in India :lol:

Not too sure anymore. There's a site that 'outs' opponents of the saffron scum. I'm on it.

In a morose moment, I mentioned the possibility of changing my nationality to my Pakistani friends. Sadly, their response was tepid.

really
smileys-scare-861807.gif
smileys-scare-207731.gif

but so wht? sell da camels u own or been ridin in dat desert area where ur a desert soldier:P

Thanks to Allah Almighty... i wont have to sell anything... my father is my ATM...:lol:

Not too sure anymore. There's a site that 'outs' opponents of the saffron scum. I'm on it.

In a morose moment, I mentioned the possibility of changing my nationality to my Pakistani friends. Sadly, their response was tepid.

How come I didn't get a mention in their roster of opponents? :frown:

Alright fellas. Gotta go to fix my tv to tonight's match. Take care and have nightmares that'll make you pee under your pants. Btw @Pboy, till tomorrow give me an answer. Neither you join to the RNAF, or be a civilian or a state pup :P

In my dream... i saw myself as an ancient warrior with a bow and alot of arrows... hunting dragons and slaying enemies.... it was awesome;... till my mother told me to get up and go to univ...
1fh6w5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably do, in your real name.

:yahoo: Link please. This shall be pleasant indeed. I must confess that I have a rather base fetish for being hated/reviled/opposed by bigots. It proves that they're susceptible to damage by even an insignificant speck like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom