Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I should clarify my username :P

From another forum;

cricistaaaaaaan.jpg

lol@PBoy :rofl::rofl:
@Neptune @Talon @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright fellas. Gotta go to fix my tv to tonight's match. Take care and have nightmares that'll make you pee under your pants. Btw @Pboy, till tomorrow give me an answer. Neither you join to the RNAF, or be a civilian or a state pup :P

Alright fellas. Gotta go to fix my tv to tonight's match. Take care and have nightmares that'll make you pee under your pants. Btw @Pboy, till tomorrow give me an answer. Neither you join to the RNAF, or be a civilian or a state pup :P

Whats is RNAF again?

I forgot it lol

If you see the Hindutva scum swarming all over the place, you will know I am a condemned intellectual.

Respectable Joe Shearer, the population of the forum constitutes of youngsters predominately.Young minds who are learning to control a spike in mood and spark of emotions.Mostly they find themselves covered in fumes all over before they understand the pivotal point of a debate.Most of them are blindly imitating of what they have seen.And in our part of the world as you must be knowing better than me that there are not many amongst us who are enjoying the peace of mind.
I hope you'll be following the policy of forgive and forget.Forgiveness is a virtue with enormous benefits.
As the w.w.w. provides you with the opportunity to interact but there is also a line beyond which you can't go to help/elaborate.
It's depands upon the individual on the otherside to build for him/herself the pedestal of experience from the bricks you have provided.
It's an honor to have you here.
My regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom