What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. He's my playboy. I think that was his lifelong mistake lol

ms-jay-shocked.gif%3Fw%3D400%26h%3D300

Don't know about Redbull, never came across him. Achcha where is that trollock zy, it seems we are to have peace for some while before her arrival.:omghaha:

Oh word now I am curious. :woot: Chill don't mention her, it will be like a speak of the devil situation. :confused:

If you see the Hindutva scum swarming all over the place, you will know I am a condemned intellectual.

Well this site is known to attract the crazies from all sides. Hopefully you are safe in India :lol:

Oh word now I am curious. :woot: Chill don't mention her, it will be like a speak of the devil situation. :confused:

Well this site is known to attract the crazies from all sides. Hopefully you are safe in India :lol:

Yes he is, the fundoos only go after the marginalized here and only after some politico gives them protection. Warna poor fundoos are a minority in themselves- never underestimate the empowerment of money, consumerism and lose values- it can make even the meek screw these fundoos over day in and day out in India.

should i mention her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom